Any one know that Welsh Mug Ronnie from Cardiff

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ben gregory

Any one know that Welsh Mug Ronnie from Cardiff

Post by ben gregory »

Anyone else think he a mug?
JG

Post by JG »

I've bumped into him a couple of times when I do my weekly Cardiff route. Seen him once playing a Bank on it in Canton innit? and then later in Splott playing a Hot Hot Hot.
JG
ben gregory

Post by ben gregory »

He tried to bully my mate out of a arcade in wales,and he said he never comes to England so don't come wales,then seen him over here and I thought he was a proper mug
JG

Post by JG »

I see. I go into two arcades, one for a certain game and the other for a game that shall remain nameless but is quite astounding in that the splash slimer still works. I've never seen Ronnie in there but thinking about it, isn't 'Ronnie' an alias used by a certain Brummie who thinks that Wales is a suburb of Worcester? The best bet is either to stand up assertively to the bully, or adopt a hearing aid or latex mask disguise.
JG
ben gregory

Post by ben gregory »

If I see him over this side of the bridge I punch him back over to his side
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Never met him in person but he can't keep his mouth shut.......not to mention flogging sceptre lists to anyone and everyone
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Oh he's definitely been to England playing.. London.. definitely sounds Welsh. Heard stories of him bullying or attempting to bully but not seen it first hand. I think I just said hello to him or something.

Well, that was entertaining.
pokerhontis99

Post by pokerhontis99 »

The guys a right dickhead. I've known him for nearly 20 years and he's always done it to people, usually only when he is with someone and he hasn't got much info at the time. He's a right wet end, stick the nut on him, he'll soon cower back under his rock. He got a right attitude problem as well, he thinks he's better than everyone else. He is always in Canton, that's where he is from. he is always over in England playing. All in all, he's just a twat really
JG

Post by JG »

Yeah I saw him in Canton on the Clockwork Oranges in the Castle Bongo.
JG
Cf

Post by Cf »

Stay out of my town is one thing but stay out of my country seems to be taking it a bit far.

Right, time for another period of inactivity for 30 days until that annoying message comes back.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Stay out of my world!!!!