Buying cash

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
e4ans

Buying cash

Post by e4ans »

Stuck a grand on Milan 1-5 200 profit. Easy money but wondered if anyone else does it?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

no, there's probably no one on here as thick as you, unless you have inside knowledge or know more than those that compile the odds?
Going skint....
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Do you mean versus Catania tomorrow.

If so, they are 3/10 in most places, and have four points in the last five games.

Good luck, anyway but you could have had 363/1000.
Roulette free since December 2011.
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Thick is a very harsh word. I'm 32 and have paid tax on my pay since 2001 . I'm in the same job since 2002 and get on average 20-25 after the government tax me lol
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i think anyone that starts a thread as you have here doesn't make you the sharpest knife in the drawer! lol why are you working when you can get such easy money, just as a cover?
Going skint....
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

to be fair, the title of the thread is delicious. i'm almost never in this forum but "buying cash" was very attractive.
nobody ever wins on those things.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Just bought a 20 note.Only cost me 100 pound coins.........
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
harry2

Post by harry2 »

0-0 !
Roulette free since December 2011.
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

harry2 wrote:0-0 !
That was Inter. Surely when people say 'Milan' they're referring to AC?
kong

Post by kong »

I'd expect Milan to mean AC as well. They were losing with 3 minutes left, but managed to turn it round for a late win! Must have been stressful if he was watching?
Oh good, another Reflex.
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

I work as I enjoy it. I have less out goings than incoming so why not. Was a match I put on 15/01 and was a Series B team.

I mean if you can turn up knowing your 20 quid can get 100 from Noel why not reverse it and do it odds on backwards
JG

Post by JG »

Without wishing to be smarmy, I'd prefer the Noel wager as I'm staking less.
I know some folk prefer odds on gambles as the hit rate is higher, if your long run EV is good I suppose that's all that matters. Set a foot wrong though and you undo all your hard work.
JG
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

Your football badge says it all. Alot of gay men hang around in Brighton etc etc.....
e4ans

Post by e4ans »

bubbles wrote:i think anyone that starts a thread as you have here doesn't make you the sharpest knife in the drawer! lol why are you working when you can get such easy money, just as a cover?
Away cock face. How have the glory holes been treating you?
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

wow lots of hate! Buying money usually doesn't work long term. The best case of buying money for me was Frankel, he never lost a race but no matter how supreme he was in comparison to other horses, you just felt anything can happen, breaking down, a bit of foul play by other jockeys, some freak accident, etc. In football matches anything can happen, I was sure Man City were certs to beat Chelsea last night. On several occasions I have bet odds on horses in a bet of 8-10 races, occasionally you get them all up and end up with about 10/1 for your stake but most of the time something lets you down and you struggle to get your stake… at the moment all I have to hope for is a win on Euromillions tonight with the 1 lucky dip I bought yesterday...