In our favour or theirs ??

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
stekebabman

In our favour or theirs ??

Post by stekebabman »

Been talking earlier to a guy who's the assistant steward at a working mens club.
He told me they have just got delivery of a new machine,(one of the newer Deal Or No Deal types,not sure exactly which one,haven't been in YET).
The reason I'm posting is:He told me when it first come the guy who delivered it was in a rush,and just dropped machine in doorway and left,telling to float as usual,it works perfect,guaranteed.
So,they did as duly told,by midnight of same day,some guy went to bar with £85 in £ coins,saying he'd won £110 in total,and machine was showing error IOU £25 - CALL ATTENDANT.
He also tells me today,that when it comes to emptying each fortnight,they normally open cash boxes,tip everything there inside into cloth bags,then access note acceptor,take all notes,throw them in with coins removed and then lock it all up again ??
Please tell me if I'm wrong here..But I thought once doors had been opened and emptied,it had to be dumped and correctly topped up again ... ??
I explained to him that's possibly why it has in fact emptied itself,he also stated there was only £90 in notes inside after a heavily played first day(as usual I'm guessing),so what I'm wanting to know really is:

Is this a machine worth taking on later,as I know they've thrown another 300 £'s in today,is the machine going to favour itself or a player with a scenario like this?
I'm intrigued,plus I need some Xmas ££'s also.

Any info on this would be fantastic and appreciated.

Or anybody near to me? I could always take an experienced 'player' along with me?? Rossendale,Lancashire
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

If its hitting the bottom you are on to a winner
GATW

Post by GATW »

or its been refilled and of course if it has a note payout it could have just paid the jackpot out in notes and the coins will still be full
sharky

Post by sharky »

I have never had a win on one that just paid out notes (unless it was 20 quid).so they would never be full. I could well be wrong tho