worst moan line from the missus ?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol
Going skint....
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Honest? House up at 94,995, check rightmove in ipswich, all paid up, got 4K in a business, spelt correct bigshit, and now after divorce access to about 20K give or take a pound! Totally true and will take any bets from doubters, good question sir and will hopefully see some good replys!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

it is an interesting subject. alot of players are 5-15k and think they are rich! people like gary and tich who live at home should have built up plenty. spare a thought for redlinesman and his overheads!
Going skint....
BFK

Post by BFK »

Why should they have built up plenty when they are both so young?

Who really gives a fuck anyway?
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I haven't got as much as you Glendale, but coming on here boasting that you have just over 100k when you're 40 is just plain embarrassing. I have hardly lived at home since i was 18, so not sure why people keep referring to that, you seem to know more about my life than i do bubbles!

As for my facebook pic, its years old, i only really use the site for the chat. You want me to upload some pics of you onto here Glendale?!?!
JG

Post by JG »

I hoovered my car up last week and found a pound under the seat. To be honest I was expecting more.

Bodacious.

Party on.

Wayne's World was big when I was little.

As to what I have in the bank at the minute. Not much at all. Sorry. No win.
JG
spa

Post by spa »

Give me a heads up if something like this happens again. £170k was a fucking bargain!
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

I'll say!!!#neverheardsomuchjibberjabberinmylife
spa

Post by spa »

£170k for 30 odd flats does seem to good the be true. I take it they were knackered?
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

They probably throw the squatters in for free
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I don't know much about ground rental investment but I thought these were cash only investments so wouldn't you have had to have near the whole £170k to be considering them Glendale?

I know the banks definitely won't lend money against them, even if the ground rent portfolio is worth millions, meaning they're not a good idea if you're planning on building up a portfolio from your initial investment.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i know nothing about you gary, apart from you ridicule people like glendale. from my perspective you should be looking up to him not down!
Going skint....
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Why would anyone look up to that poor excuse for a man?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

it's more a case of why backbite and be a snide. don't hate the player, hate the game. or yourself for being in the politically sickest "profession"......
Going skint....
richy657

Post by richy657 »

only been playing a few years but cant understand the continued obsession with "who's got what-how much" does it matter? I only care about how much I've got, if I can pay the bills each month and save a few quid I'm happy. Just for the record, I've known Gary a few years, decent lad. Met a few others over the years, not so decent.