old player from burton saying hi to current players

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
iceman33

old player from burton saying hi to current players

Post by iceman33 »

hi im alex, 33 from burton,
oldest stuff to newest stuff ive played are
vivids (pie factorys cliffhangers etc)
extremes when they were keyable and also without being keyable
all old red games
dosh pecks
golden dragon
card shark
vamp it up and all the clones of this
fat boy spin
phil taylor darts and its older clones
space invaders
hi flyers
cluedo pink panther and monopoly circle boards
dig its, star wars etc
DONDs where do i start, hmmmm dials, power 5s before they chipped the empty, wheel deals before they got chipped
touchscreen connect 4 emptier
aliens when they first came out

I stopped playing when electrocoins came out and started in buisness abroad but still had my ear to the grindstone
now im back in the uk, im playing in burton in the midlands atm , im no big time player just playing to make a few extra quid here and there on the side on the weekend but cant find much old stuff.
After reading a little on here and through some old sources, i know there are people playing electrocoins, some deals like live dream, perfect deals, red mists etc, was in pub 2 weeks ago and saw 2 people in my local playing games tech digitals, i know theres summet on them cos i know theyre players i recognise from the past not sure where theyre from though.
well since im back in uk i go my local pubs and know theres info on some of the stuff i play like donds but all i can do atm unless i figure it out for myself is play phones read the boxes and free cash or busts etc, i figured out how to do the trap trick on live the dreams but thats about it, if any1 can feed me some of the new info on anything cos i know where some of these playable machines are by me, just cant figure it out info on current stuff, dont need to know much cos il figure most of it out.
As i say im sure theyres stuff on DOND golden games, DOND perfect deals, DOND red mists, DOND east and west, Electrocoins, juiceys, GT digitals, im not looking for someone to pm me all this info, just someone who im not affecting by playing in burton, to pm me a bit of info on 1 or 2 things i dunno about, and if and when i get some info il pass this info back your way
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

with that sort of old school history m8 , im positively shocked our paths haven't crossed ,,,,,,,(mind you , vivids created a player explosion ),,,, i was under the impression no players actually lived in burton , and that it just got attention from midlands players (notts , derby, leices) ,,,,,,,,, in fact back in those days derby brothers jamie and lee were there everyday ,,,,,, plus the odd hit by players slightly further afield like dave from stoke/hanley etc

anyhow welcome to fruitchat all the same m8

lee(leices)
Little discipline = BIG issue

smurf boy

Post by smurf boy »

go back 2 work u will struggle round there
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

;) x
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Worst post I've read in ages.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

bubbles wrote:gt digitals dead for now....

You sure bubbles? :-) Your a up to date player so not sure on that post sir!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Oh ffs here we go, Glendale and Bubbles both ABSOLUTE CLOWNS, always throwing hints for no reason, but when it comes down to it, they know no more than anyone else...
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Think your wrong there.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol
Going skint....
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

;) ...
Going skint....
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

o.k, so we have a thread started by a new member introducing himself and an argument starts?

jezus h fucking christ ,rein it in ffs.
JG

Post by JG »

What's in Burton Quicksilver these days? I guess the Live The Dream has long gone and Top Trumps is not on the Triple 777? Chances are £5 Codfather is still there. Chips. Peas. Gravy. Welcome to the family. There was a Can u Dig it in one of the pubs there in early 2011 which was late even back then for one of those. I don't really play that Coalville, ashby, Swadlincote burton line. Not on my main line.

Has it got a £500 Astra with a blue oval around the top screen?
JG
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

bubbles wrote:gary have you ever worked anything out yourself? what exactly is your history in this game? you seem like a reasonably decent lad but don't ever forget you are only as good as what you get told. and do you get EVERYTHING before everyone? obv not because someone somewhere has done the brainwork before it filters down. do you have ANY comprehension of how long some stuff has been about before it goes widespread? i have had stuff, either worked out, bought or told for a long time before it was common knowledge (i e common to your group) i have also heard of others (i e not your group) having had great info for ages before i knew it.
Yeah obviously, but you are the one that is always throwing hints in all of yours posts about how you are doing something new/fresh, or you have just finished doing something that no one else was. Everyone has their day in this game, we have all had some sort of trick/empty that no one has known about for a while. But the way you go on, is a bit silly, Considering you claim to play in the same area's as i do(pompey/southampton etc) i never have much of a problem when i do find something out, and you mentioning GT digitals, i assume you must of done really well in this area???????
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

martdaman wrote:Think your wrong there.
Oh here comes one of Glendale's boyfriend's. Everyone know's he is full of shit, i know people that go to the same area's and never have a problem with finding thing's empty/dead. Oh wait he's got a great method for T7's, he must be absolutely smashing it? Oh whats that he got a job? haha what a clown
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Or he just knows a few tells on POG'S eh?