Sick to the back teeth of all the bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Sick to the back teeth of all the bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ruler of The World »

I was away on holiday for the past week! I missed the BIG EMPTY (I guess I would have had 3 minutes on it) and, to be honest, I was sick and tired of logging in to Fruitchat! Every time I had a bit of time to kill I'd log in and just hope for some sort of decent conversation to get into but what did I read? SHIT! Or, to be more specific, BULLSHIT!

What is up with everyone on here? Why is it all "My bank balance is bigger than yours or my cock is bigger than yours, my info is better than yours, my bollocks are bigger than yours, my info is better than yours????????? FOR FUCK'S SAKE! GROW UP!

Yes, I admit I have pops at amazing but that's because he's a cunt. He said nasty things to me unprovoked and went for the heartless path of attack while he was at it. Please remember everyone, suicide isn't a joke! Someone who was posting on here very regularly recently took his own life so how everyone stood by and watched this PRICK then go to try to attack me just because I wrote a rather fed up post (never was actually suicidal but I was right up shit creek), I will never know! As far as I'm concerned, I'd happily watch him drown in pig shit, just for those comments.

But apart from that, what's the need for all this? What's all this kiddies in the playground staying up till early hours filling a thread about absolutely nothing with 8 pages of total drivel in a very short space of time? It shows me that there are a load of mental cases on here!

Of course, some fool will now come on and say, "If you don't like it, fuck off!" But I'm simply making the point, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?????????????? Why has EVERYONE gone mental? I like Feeder22, I have a lot of time for him, his attack on Oscar the other day though was vulgar and unprovoked! He did the decent thing and apologised but again, question is WHY??? WHY DID HE REACT THAT WAY IN THE FIRST PLACE? I'm just giving examples rather than rambling without a point to make!

I just want to understand why everyone is so pissed off with each other on here! I'm sick of reading confrontation after confrontation! I just don't know why more of us can't just get along!?
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

90% of those that post on here are losers in life, with the slightly better players more likely to fall into that category for being deluded. those that are prone to bicker certainly are, myself included.

blackmogu isn't. tray, jg, the quizzers, even ruler and a few others that don't seem too political and bitter are not because they don't act like they are better than anyone else.

i can't stand it when wasters like amazing and co lord it when they are actually bottom dwellers, both financially and morally. unfortunately when i encounter such reprehensible behaviour i descend to their level.

i wouldn't class myself "better" than anyone eg a nice tramp, except "bad" people ie mean, selfish, bigheaded, nasty people.

i don't think superior intelligence, finance. CLUES etc can make anyone better but doing something nice or decent can. remember, it may be nice to be important but it is more important to be nice! :)
Going skint....
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Stop wining and get out there and stop leaving new shit ready for me and amazing
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Amazing shall we see who wins the most today out off us 2 winner gets this years fruit chat crown
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Ruler of The World wrote:I was away on holiday for the past week! I missed the BIG EMPTY (I guess I would have had 3 minutes on it) and, to be honest, I was sick and tired of logging in to Fruitchat! Every time I had a bit of time to kill I'd log in and just hope for some sort of decent conversation to get into but what did I read? SHIT! Or, to be more specific, BULLSHIT!

What is up with everyone on here? Why is it all "My bank balance is bigger than yours or my cock is bigger than yours, my info is better than yours, my bollocks are bigger than yours, my info is better than yours????????? FOR FUCK'S SAKE! GROW UP!

Yes, I admit I have pops at amazing but that's because he's a cunt. He said nasty things to me unprovoked and went for the heartless path of attack while he was at it. Please remember everyone, suicide isn't a joke! Someone who was posting on here very regularly recently took his own life so how everyone stood by and watched this PRICK then go to try to attack me just because I wrote a rather fed up post (never was actually suicidal but I was right up shit creek), I will never know! As far as I'm concerned, I'd happily watch him drown in pig shit, just for those comments.

But apart from that, what's the need for all this? What's all this kiddies in the playground staying up till early hours filling a thread about absolutely nothing with 8 pages of total drivel in a very short space of time? It shows me that there are a load of mental cases on here!

Of course, some fool will now come on and say, "If you don't like it, fuck off!" But I'm simply making the point, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?????????????? Why has EVERYONE gone mental? I like Feeder22, I have a lot of time for him, his attack on Oscar the other day though was vulgar and unprovoked! He did the decent thing and apologised but again, question is WHY??? WHY DID HE REACT THAT WAY IN THE FIRST PLACE? I'm just giving examples rather than rambling without a point to make!

I just want to understand why everyone is so pissed off with each other on here! I'm sick of reading confrontation after confrontation! I just don't know why more of us can't just get along!?
No offence but it is a bit rich for you to criticise the way you carry on sometimes.

As people become more and more washed up in life they resort to bragging and lying just to get some attention.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

bubbles wrote:90% of those that post on here are losers in life, with the slightly better players more likely to fall into that category for being deluded. those that are prone to bicker certainly are, myself included.

blackmogu isn't. tray, jg, the quizzers, even ruler and a few others that don't seem too political and bitter are not because they don't act like they are better than anyone else.

i can't stand it when wasters like amazing and co lord it when they are actually bottom dwellers, both financially and morally. unfortunately when i encounter such reprehensible behaviour i descend to their level.

i wouldn't class myself "better" than anyone eg a nice tramp, except "bad" people ie mean, selfish, bigheaded, nasty people.

i don't think superior intelligence, finance. CLUES etc can make anyone better but doing something nice or decent can. remember, it may be nice to be important but it is more important to be nice! :)
Even if I had managed the proceeds of playing effectively I would still fall into the 90%, because the money wouldn't necessarily compensate for what I feel I could have achieved with my life had I not chose to play fruit machines for a living.

That last sentence is very true, too many people seem to think that material possessions are a measure of success. For example someone I know recently bought a new car, and he drives around in it like he is something special, criticising anyone on the road who has a lesser car etc. Now granted it is a nice car, however the person in question seems to think that having bought it he is now automatically a better person, when really he is still someone who generally lacks respect for other people but happens to have a nice car.

I suppose the question is would you rather have nice things and not be a particularly nice person, or have very little in life but be blessed with a heart of gold, and find enrichment from improving the lives of others? The problem is that anyone who has embraced the lifestyle that comes with full time playing is going to find it increasingly difficult to adopt the right attitude to life in general, because it all becomes a relentless pursuit of money. (Unless all you care about is having an image)
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

You have to sort the wheat from the chaff. Sadly, there is more chaff than there ever was on this site over the last year or so. What used to be a solid read for half an hour or so some time back now becomes a daily chore of skip reading around the dross, looking for genuine posts. You generally know what's worth reading by the name of the poster I find.
It's a shame, I certainly post more elsewhere these days as this place has moved a little more towards the Arcadia that was.
Some forums remain solid for the most part - the quiz section generally stays on an even keel, but the fruits section is a shadow of its former self.
The problem is that the more prevalent the silly posts become, the less genuine posters are likely to want to post, they go elsewhere and you're left with the chaff. Vicious circle and all that. I've got to tip my hat to the most liberal of moderation in all this time, however that comes at a price in the long run.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

@amazing 1089 up so far how about ya self
JG

Post by JG »

kidgloves wrote:You have to sort the wheat from the chaff
Or the chaff and Redlinesman.

I do agree with some of the above statements and postings. Too many materialistic wankers. I've never been one to judge. If you turn up to meet me in car with rust over the wheel arches and threadbare clothes then so be it. If you want to roll up in a Bugatti with alloys made out of anodising slugs and you're adorned in the latest cgi(*) style garms then so be it. I'll not put an Experian style footprint on your image profile.

Anyway, I'm having a poo. I had a bit more to say but I need to put down my solid gold diamond encrusted iPad so I can fully engage my parasympathetic nervous system and EXPEL THIS TURD FROM MY ANUS. Lol, I sound like that girl from Geordie Shore who is on Celebrity Big Brother (I do not watch such tripe). "I like shagging and I'm always pissing myself and shitting myself" doubleyou tea eff? If any of you are reading this on plain, non pimped iPads then please let me know so as I can firmly establish myself in a greater hierarchy of materialism. Cheers.

+212 yesterday. On the old stuff.

Rob did ten in for gold pot on a clipped potty in Warwicks apparently. Buddy can confirm I'm told.
JG
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Just took a 40 loss on a mega but made 233 on a *******
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

A sense of balance, moderation and middle ground thinking is the key to wisdom in my opinion. I've come to see this whole world as nothing but opinions and perceptions, there is no right and wrong or good and bad really, just mass perceptions of these polarised concepts.

A life filled solely with material targets will be an unfulfilling one for sure. Maybe some people need to chase that material vision to become humbled enough by the misery that life will bring. And then if we truly want to follow a better path and enrich ourselves by helping others it should be noted that this path has its pitfalls also. Helping others unconditionally can be as negative as being selfish, there is a thin line between helping people and becoming downtrodden. It's healthiest to love yourself above others to an extent and if we genuinely wish to help others it would be a lot easier to have an impact from a position of wealth, so materialism doesn't have to be a bad thing.

I'm sure some find my posts condescending and can construe some elements as boastful. Whilst I'm genuinely trying to enlighten or educate people with my views I don't think it's always a bad thing to boast either. Boasting when you have achieved something is part of a healthy mentality, it's good to love yourself as well as others, not congratulating ourselves on our own achievements is one step down from having resentment and jealousy towards others success.

As for those who get wound up by Amazing I'm gonna be harsh now. If you're dumb enough to give enough credibility or attention to private message someone like that and discuss fruit machines then I have no sympathy for you. If you don't fall into that category and just get wound up about by his constant attempts to imply he is a better player than others, I'd suggest focusing on bettering your own achievements, I can assure you anyone who has genuinely done well this year would be laughing at him more than getting irritated by him.
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Bloody bank job just lost 50 but made 109 on ******
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

First post in a year,i see nothing has changed.Really pleased to be out this game hope everyone did well on the last empty had it 3 weeks didnt even bother.Happy with life now working hard for a living,just had a promotion and wage increase 2 holidays a year life is good no worrying where next profit is coming from...Anway not bragging just happy...keep up the good work hope all is well with everyone.......
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

mr cheese wrote:First post in a year,i see nothing has changed.Really pleased to be out this game hope everyone did well on the last empty had it 3 weeks didnt even bother.Happy with life now working hard for a living,just had a promotion and wage increase 2 holidays a year life is good no worrying where next profit is coming from...Anway not bragging just happy...keep up the good work hope all is well with everyone.......
This game needs more gentlemen like this the guy had a empty 3 weeks and didn't even do one so they didn't get chipped early I don't blame ya mate if I could take 350 out a machine and no one else could I wouldent bother ether I'd just let them know when the wourld did