Good news!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Not really ! I'm sure you will agree the point I was making is true. Just making an observation.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

but can you afford to get richard as your driver now?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

good to see everything has settled and ended up spot on for you!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

titchno1 wrote:good to see everything has settled and ended up spot on for you!
Thanks trainee Glendale! :-) Good to see you remember the guvnor! Hows life up north these days? Still easy money? Going to lanzarote with paul in a few weeks, ginge is coming as well what a bonus! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Im sure yas will have a good time. Just the same as anywere else really darren its hard work though a barring a day is normal due to going in all the shitholes!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Not had a barring in a while, def overdue, but shit pubs is the main money, hazard of the game! You can buy 5 pints, a meal and give staff a drink and its still a barring!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

There's me thinking the main money would be from triple 777's!
JG

Post by JG »

I'm confused.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

I mean everything is bullshit. You've got people going around playing Money Mad Martians on high pots saying they're winning over all. FUCKING BULLSHIT! Sorry to swear but they take £700 for 3 bonus symbols for fun. Then when these people do get 4 figures in, always a miracle recovery. Yeah 'cos it sticks to % rigidly like all Barcrest video stuff is famed for doing. Really short cycle ain't they? Fucking high pots never thought of that one! Oh another ten minutes of my life wasted listening to tales of a gold pot on pound stake. And Pure Pots Ultra, are you fucking kidding me? Is bullshit a more valuable commodity than gold?

I'm having my lunch now. Yeah 'cos that's what I'd do. Travel around Brum playing £500 Martians.

"Oh my only big loss was with you on that 24hr Cashino in New Street"

Utter bollocks! You expect me to believe that, you just don't tell me the losing stories.
JG
amazing

Post by amazing »

JG wrote:I mean everything is bullshit. You've got people going around playing Money Mad Martians on high pots saying they're winning over all. FUCKING BULLSHIT! Sorry to swear but they take £700 for 3 bonus symbols for fun. Then when these people do get 4 figures in, always a miracle recovery. Yeah 'cos it sticks to % rigidly like all Barcrest video stuff is famed for doing. Really short cycle ain't they? Fucking high pots never thought of that one! Oh another ten minutes of my life wasted listening to tales of a gold pot on pound stake. And Pure Pots Ultra, are you fucking kidding me? Is bullshit a more valuable commodity than gold?

I'm having my lunch now. Yeah 'cos that's what I'd do. Travel around Brum playing £500 Martians.

"Oh my only big loss was with you on that 24hr Cashino in New Street"

Utter bollocks! You expect me to believe that, you just don't tell me the losing stories.
Cov gale next to bus station was shite tonight mmmmmmm
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Sean do us all a favour and, end it ya cunt.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
amazing

Post by amazing »

feeder22 wrote:Sean do us all a favour and, end it ya cunt.
Ok Chris lol
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
JG

Post by JG »

Lol yeah I grannied that at the weekend. Where else did you go in hoofenepenetry?
JG
sharky

Post by sharky »

ob wrote:Where is the money so good at the moment? I certainly know alot of players making peanuts atm.

Are there really decent methods out there?! Certainly been kept quiet if there is. From what I've seen all new deals are full/happy quick enough in spoons/well covered pubs. Qps^reflex then....really???

Other than that old stuff rare and overplayed. Arcade stuff I play a fair bit I doubt hardly anyone else will (ie not just wilding games and can I add here omg how ridiculously overated those are) but pubs.... hmm.... I'm sceptical based on what I've seen in chain pubs. If nothing else no one with these new methods plays around here, otherwise there wouldn't be new games filled with tenners in the cyclers and full half the time....

At the end of the day if I did have such methods for pub stuff I wouldn't say on here in any case, I'm merely pointing out that just from observational checking off new deals etc. If there is new methods around they aren't well known. Reflex stuff theres loads off in central London always full 70 pots for example
I have been playing since 85.
sharky

Post by sharky »

sharky wrote:I have been playing since 85.
also try Sheffield. Nothing on 70 on each game there.(not try Sheff i mean)