Inca Gold

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
BFK

Inca Gold

Post by BFK »

Had this app on my batphone for ages now and I still ain't had a feature after several months!!!

Must go massive!!
amazing

Post by amazing »

Had £150 out of one in Burton mecca for under a tenner after watching some old women put her pension in it lol
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
JG

Post by JG »

The app seems programmed to give the same spins. How many times have you had a row of 10s at the base? You run out of cash and you get about three different repeating sets of spins. I'm saving up 20000 on it then ill go all out on £1 stake and if that's no good I'm binning it off.
JG
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Alice's wonderland is worse... It's almost like they don't want people to play their machines in the wild
JG

Post by JG »

I had £200 of credit on Alice. After getting a flukey £70 on the game.......The mission! To cycle round collecting board value........will it ever give deal?

Errrr no. I even had a few extra £2.50s as it's so boring constantly collecting £2-£6 that it took place over several days. Not a sniff of phones. Do these actually save for anything decent?
JG
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

In a on ipad, I paid £2.50 for extra credits... Think it cost 15k on max stake to give spins, gave 17k from them, then gave me another set of spins about 5 minutes later for 2k,

I notice its chipped now (??????) auto play plays till you are skint instead of 5 spins at a time?
BFK

Post by BFK »

I never upgraded any of them in case of a blag!!!