What is wrong with me?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

I guess I come on here to make sad and childish comments towards your good self Beard To Be Feared.
cushelle

Post by cushelle »

Answer to initial question: You're an idiot.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

logopolis wrote:I guess I come on here to make sad and childish comments towards your good self Beard To Be Feared.
Make your mind up then. Either I'm so insignificant that you should just ignore me, or you admit to a personal vendetta that you're choosing to pursue via nonsensical postings.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

cushelle wrote:Answer to initial question: You're an idiot.
And I know who you are so I would shut up if i were you or the floodgates will open!
cushelle

Post by cushelle »

You have no idea who I am, but I'd love to know who you think I am...
Ruler of The World

Noels Beard wrote:Make your mind up then. Either I'm so insignificant that you should just ignore me, or you admit to a personal vendetta that you're choosing to pursue via nonsensical postings.
The waffle of an arrogant prick right there for all to see!
Ruler of The World

cushelle wrote:You have no idea who I am, but I'd love to know who you think I am...
Your mind can't handle it, stick to manipulating idiots, you might get away with it then.
cushelle

Post by cushelle »

Haha, 'no you're wrong there'.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Must admit it's been a while since a good old fruit chat argument
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Noels Beard wrote:Make your mind up then. Either I'm so insignificant that you should just ignore me, or you admit to a personal vendetta that you're choosing to pursue via nonsensical postings.
You are not notorious enough is what I believe I said. That doesn't stop me from posting comments towards yourself, you post equally childish comments in return. If I had a personal vendetta, then I would be on your doorstep with that pile of dog shit or whatever else!
JG

Post by JG »

Does the dog shit come gift wrapped? Is it in a gift set? Does it come with a pooper scooper and a plastic carrier bag? Is it bespoke dog shit, shitted out from the finest pedigree dogs?
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Ruler of The World wrote:The waffle of an arrogant prick right there for all to see!

This stuck up potato based snack was running around a supermarket with a syringe in its mesh. It got me. You got me. Mr. Dillon. It was the prick of an arrogant waffle.
JG
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Only the finest shit could do the job. Could be a Norfolk Terrier or Staffordshire!
Ruler of The World

Shitco Finest?
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:I am aware that some of you will scoff at this thread's title and say 'everything' and you wouldn't be far off the mark! However, I would like some sort of analysis from those of you who are willing to be sensible...

Here is a list of things that I feel are wrong with my life for the past 4 years:

From around 2000 I was a total grinder who would do his fruits 12-16 hours per day and never tire of it. However, What's In Your Box's made me lazy for the length of time I did them and since then I have never gone back to the grinding except for a few months on Skill Quests. Beyond that I have been abysmally doing my fruits on but mostly off.

In 2008 and 2009 I had 2 quite severe car crashes (both not my fault and both sustaining shoulder and neck injuries), I have been compensated for these yet the pain is worse now than ever and in some ways I feel disabled because of it. I also have chronic conjunctivitis in my left eye and there is some muscle damage within my left eye so I don't look my best.

Whenever I go out on a route it never lasts a full day and almost always results in having a go In the bookies. I have also been spoiled by the Internet gambling and especially Ladbrokes elite customer service team. I feel I was duped by Ladbrokes and must admit that their bonusing was spot on to keep a fool like me depositing.

I have gone from someone who would always win on a day to someone who is pretty certain to go home with less money than I started with per day.

What I find off putting are as follows...

1. Jackpots are too high and this has ruined the game, people now notice the jackpots as they take so long to extract from the machines, resulting in a high likelihood of being hassled.

2. Checking Key Bets as an excuse to go into the bookies and have a row. Any disappointment leads to going in the bookies for 'relief' even though most of the time it ends up with me taking nothing and only relieving myself of cash!

3. Too much competition and people grind it out like I used to.

4. Pot chasing does my head in... Whether in a deal or key bet they just do my nuts in.

5. No love life! Hence no exercise and eating like a pig, usually the same old take out burger shit.
U should go on jezza tomo morning

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL

U have to many little men and voices in ya head kid
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back