Is it true

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

R.i.p

:(
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Yeah, also met Dunham plenty of times, was a good lad, such a shame.

R.I.P
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Never met the lad but heard about it. Given what's been said I have no doubt he was a top lad. R.I.P.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Such sad news

R.I.P mate
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

more to life than being bitter and twisted trying to do over each other in this game. still i'm sure some of you won't skip a beat threatening, breaking buttons and kniving tyres. you can almost guarantee being in this game was in some way connected to his sad end...
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

bubbles wrote:more to life than being bitter and twisted trying to do over each other in this game. still i'm sure some of you won't skip a beat threatening, breaking buttons and kniving tyres. you can almost guarantee being in this game was in some way connected to his sad end...
Spot on post. People wouldn't believe what iv been going through recently but I can't post it unfortunatly or I would. Lets just say there is more to life than fruit machines and a lot of people don't seem to realise that.

Put that to one side. I don't know the guy but death in any family or friends circle is as bad as it gets. Thoughts go out to friends and family.
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Deepest condolences to any that were close to him.

Where was he from?

The quest for profit and survival is capable of corrupting any of us in truth, but this does bring home the fact that there are more important things in life.

Kind Regards, Sir Linesman
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I don't get this! How has this happened? Surely he had at least 1 person to speak to or reach out to who would have stopped him? How did it happen? You all saw me in a pretty bad state recently but with a bit of talking around I saw the positive side to life again, this guy didn't seem to be displaying any signs of being in a state which would lead him to suicide. I guess if someone had posted that I had done it, it would have been at least not such a shock.

I have been predicting player deaths via being attacked in pubs or player wars recently, but not this! My heart goes out to the guy and whoever he has left behind, terrible news - if only he had been open about his problems like I was maybe we could have stopped him.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

His twitter posts seem to have a build up to the event - https://twitter.com/Dunham
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Leave him alone lads, he done it for his own reasons. No1 will ever know let him rip
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

he had good mates,we knew he was depressed earlier this year but we always made sure everyday there was someone round his keeping him company....if he needed to talk we were there,there's alot of greedy selfish backsabbing people in society nowerdays.........he certainly was none of those,for the last 6 year's he has pretty much been like a brother to me,before he moved back to aldershot we lived together,i'm just thankfull we spent the bet times of his short life together,such a waste of talent he really could do anything he put his mind to.....r.i.p dunzo a true legend in every aspect x (kesh)
Sixbomb

Post by Sixbomb »

Absolute waste. See the story has been reported, albeit no name released. R.I.P.
sidewinderjpf

Post by sidewinderjpf »

condolences to his family and friends and may he rest in peace
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I believe his name was Matthew Dunham.

R.I.P.
Roulette free since December 2011.
JG

Post by JG »

I never met the lad but everyone I knew who had met him, had nothing but good words to say about him. A terrible shame when something like this happens. R.I.P.
JG