Biggest item stolen from services

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I heard a rather amusing tale recently where a tooler was in a pub doing something through the mech, and somehow managed to lose the tool in the machine. Not wishing to have to pay a significant sum of money for a replacement, nor expose himself to the risk of arrest by leaving the incriminating device there he paid somebody to break into the pub that night and take the machine.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

True story
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
tommya

Post by tommya »

Bedminster spoon
JG

Post by JG »

Bristol Bedminster is utter fire
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

<<<Yawn>>>
JG

Post by JG »

There is no need to be rude
JG
Ruler of The World

OK here is a good one... this actually happened... in the early and I mean REALLY early days, when £500 Rainbow Riches were BRAND NEW in the services, many a time the hoppers would get jammed and the dumbasses who ran the services would simply turn them off and fill in a claim form with the customer... then I'd come along and switch it on, collect the coins and donate it to charity (I was told Ladbrokes was a reputable charity company)... but the best bit was when they ran out of 10p's because not many people knew how to sort that! For some reason, the one I had found had not paid a pound out even though the £1s come out 1st! I got my refill key and put some 10p's in and got £300 odd in coins out before it went empty.

Some may see this as theft, I don't, I see it as levelling things up for all the food we have to pay double or treble the price for.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

why type that ruler, it isn't true?
silent g

Post by silent g »

Big box of donuts!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

marks and sparks/waitrose are good for a free 1......only problem is you have to nick it then go and ask for a spork (kesh)
Ruler of The World

bubbles wrote:why type that ruler, it isn't true?
I assure you it is true and I have a witness who will vouch for me! But not in court!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Heston wasn't it? I seem to remember it only being £140 odd though. Maybe you are on about a different occasion.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Isit true you reversedup the m4 after missing your turn off?
Ruler of The World

Oscar it wasn't the time with you. The time with you. I did reverse a tiny bit back up the m4 once but it wasn't dangerous.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I've reversed up the hard shoulder after missing Gretna services. I have a reckless streak.