women and arcades.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
feeder22

women and arcades.

Post by feeder22 »

Do they generally get the gambling bug later in life?

An average arcade consists of men in the 18-60 age range but you rarely see women younger than 40 having a punt.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Women turn to gambling when men have pissed them off and they're beyond the age where they are even remotely able to attract a shag. I think if you look at the women you see in the arcades and bingo halls it backs up what I am saying. You may occasionally see the odd attractive daughter walk in to get what she can out of mum or gran to spend on something better before it goes in a machine.
eddiesdad

Post by eddiesdad »

your more likely to find the women in the big bingo halls as opposed to arcades
Legend_Returns

Post by Legend_Returns »

Don't know where you gamble but there are plenty of attractive Eastern European women in Arcades under 40
JG

Post by JG »

There are some hotties but they're few and far between. I think a lot of younger men tend to have an 'Andy Capp' tendency. Where as a lot of women would much rather live in a nice home and bring up children than munt away. It sounds sexist but it's about how the male/female psyche works. Those that do gamble will do so far more socially than men. That excludes going to an arcade on your own and sessioning whatever it is...
A lot of the older women you see in arcades are there because their children/family have flown the nest and they've got time and maybe money on their hands and a lack of other hobbies perhaps?
Common sense is also another reason. It's far more prevalent in groups of women (usually), so the temptation to do something that common sense dictates is a hiding to nothing is another reason for not seeing so many women in these situation. Whilst a group of lads wwould be far more likely to gamble their beer change away.
JG
silent g

Post by silent g »

Grannies like bingo, bingo has simple easy to work machines that can streak big randomly,
When waiting for bingo to start there's not much more to do other than have a punt on a machine where you
have a chance of winning or just being entertained.
When there's no bingo and the blue rinse crew are bored they just nip down to quicksilver for a fix of fun.
I don't think any granny plays for profit but I may be wrong.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

uber grannies are known to shark on a regular basis , i even know of one that knows the bars setup on partytimes
BFK

Post by BFK »

Lotecs are granny friendly and so are the £500's.

They simply never brain out on them or put stupid amounts in for a feature.

Gala and Mecca buy in 'Granny Cams' in bulk, attach them behind the machine glass and they simply identify a granny and adjust the profiles accordingly. Then along comes BFK and does a 4 sheet for a set of £12.50 free spins. Pie to donk.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Try putting a Grey wig on and using a walking stick :)
Cobwebs 👆