Slotting stoned

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

silent g wrote:Go to Hyde park speakers corner at 1pm tomorrow to the 420 legalise cannabis meeting and sit with hundreds
of people smoking joints in public in front of police but can't be arrested and maybe weed will be a legal drug too,
it costs millions every year trying to stop cannabis, if it was legal this country would make millions a year and will never be in recession!
Lol
Might put a bit more strain on the health service
silent g

Post by silent g »

Than alcohol and cigarettes ?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

the uk is 1.3 TRILLION pounds in debt. this year we will pay 45 BILLION in interest alone on that, which is more than we spend on defence. this year, despite the governments austerity drive, we have borrowed a further 120 Billion and so another 500 million interest next year - the country is fucked and i doubt duty on legalised canabis would be able level things up!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

it may help us chill out though! ;)
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

alcohol is a drug just a more taxable legal 1......if you lost a friend through drink would you stop drinking?alcohol causes more deaths every year than weed does.....and the end of the day it's each to there own.....im 28 and i have never dabbled in any other drugs not even a cheeky line when the chance has been there (kesh)