Reflex gaming now the UKÂ’s largest manufacturer of reel-based Category C machines.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
feeder22

Reflex gaming now the UK’s largest manufacturer of reel-based Category C machines.

Post by feeder22 »

We moaned when Bellfruit and Noel took over the world (Well the UK pub industry).

http://www.coin-opcommunity.co.uk/news/ ... tribution/
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

My mate likes to try a board on these. 13 quid to board every time.
Mug punters soon learn and Reflex will go bust, hopefully
BFK

Post by BFK »

Decent machines. Least u got a chance of mid game.
ridye

Post by ridye »

I consider these £15 JP. Put a few quid in and you might get the £10 - £15 cash stack, you might get £15 Nearest Win or you might get a game where you deal the first £15 offer unless it decides it's in a £35 box mood.

They do some weird shit too. Like being £24 odd in to unlock a game which then goes and gives three red for both offers, deal for money back repeat? Yes!

Why bother paying money for a board though when you could just have one on your iPhone?!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I gotta say really....

Well played Reflex, well played.

See them come out round abouts the time the BFG dongle is about. Take some proven concepts and niggle the code and features a bit to snatch money off the players with high cashpots early and entice the casuals with more prospect of a super feature. At the same time the quirky lotechs are also doing well. Then bring out some slightly different game styles(OK Paymaker was nothing special but it was different to double DOND) and allegedly work on new concepts now.
I care not for their games tbh but in my eyes they have played the industry game very well indeed. Highly masochistic kudos all round.

Now fuck off and go bankrupt :')
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Have I missed something here? You're all commenting on how they're the biggest manufacturer, but isn't the article about how they've parted ways from AMG? It's difficult to gain much from the article... maybe the fact that only Crown and Deith are dealing with them now says something about the current performance of their games? I'd be interested to see the figures. Has anyone got a link to those league tables of slot worthiness? Do they still exist? Haven't seen one in years.
ob

Post by ob »

The last one I saw from a month or go back had 3/4 top slots as reflex machines. The other one was Jailbreak.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

January 13 2013.

Model This Week Last Month
Lady Luck Double Take – Reflex
1-new
Alice’s Wonderland – Reflex
2-2
Jailbreak – BFG
3-1
Chops and Change – Reflex
4-new
Bank Job – Going For Gold
5-3
Deal or no Deal – Bankers offer – BFG
6-4
Deal Or No Deal Go All The Way – BFG
7-5
Monopoly Take Over – BFG
8-8
Deal Or No Deal Live – BFG
9-7
Shoot The Loot – Electrocoin
10-6
Roulette free since December 2011.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Nice. Thanks for that Harry... Is that the most recent?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.
Cf

Post by Cf »

I'd agree with that top 10 list in the sense that with the exception of Shoot the Loot they're some of the most common machines out there at the moment.

The thing with the Reflexes though is how long will the dominance last given how shit the games are? Even though they're everywhere under the sun they don't seem to last long in pubs around here. It doesn't take long for people to work out you can't win on them. Pub by me has some casuals who are always playing and are happy to put loads in the machines. They never play the Reflex. At first it was Alice, then it was Double Take, and now it's Double Agent. Land lady is a bit pissed off they keep giving her the same machine.
ob

Post by ob »

You say that but are they really so bad from a mug punters point of view?

Id say they'd probably get at least as good if not better value on one if those than a deal or no deal equivalent that is much more likely to be miles off phoning.
ahead of the game

Post by ahead of the game »

do u no not no how to play alices when there phoning
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

someone?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I know how