Why do all u fruit machine players hate one anouther

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
amazing

Post by amazing »

ob wrote:A decent reflex method would be extremely valuable, I cant see why you would want to trade! I know more alices than any other machine out there by a mile!!!! Literally I could do a route of 30 a day in lovely chain pubs with no heat and even at a meagre 20 average per machine take away petrol cost and drinks would work out to 500!

I know of many pubs with both alice and lady luck or double agent even!! Maidstone spoons had all 3!!
Offer me good money then if you want it put ya money were ya mouth is!
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:Oscar this makes me laugh so much - this forum is becoming like a car boot sale for tricks which don't exist. I mean, at least keep it to PM level!
Watch and learn when your to late,
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
JG

Post by JG »

Back to the original thread title, I don't hate other players, but I don't embrace them all with open arms either. It's a fact of the game, but I'm a fairly laid back person usually.
JG
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I'm friendly enough unless other people decide not to be.
One thing I don't understand from some players is they laugh at you when you don't know a trick, but get angry when you do. How do you win?
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Players who laugh at you when you don't know a trick do so because it makes them feel big for a change, as it is usually them on the receiving end.
JG

Post by JG »

You don't. These people are bitter nasty arseholes. You get it in the playing world. Fruit machines are not good for peace and love, they induce hate and negativity in a lot of people. It's a shame really. Ultimately it's why this is considered a bit sad by some. If it was fun, fun, fun everyone would be doing it. I had to reply as I got the FULL HOUSE JG in general. YES! GOT IT!

That's not sad by the way, so don't say it is.
JG
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

I thnk fruit machine players hate each other basically beacuse its a territorial thing (especially if one or more of them work in/own the bar with the machine in question), kind of like dogs scrapping. I'm guessing there's plenty of money to go around as machines randomly spit big wins for fun and from browsing threads seem to be emptiers/rips galore atm (and if you know what you are doing guess it would be hard to lose much, if anything overall) but seems to be a case of the more you make the more you want and greed takes over and the player incereases their territory into somebody elses patch, so you have dog fights, grrr grrr.