just done a £210 on count ya cash

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

FairPlay
titan

Post by titan »

marvellous, not one of you has congratulated me, ive been branded a bullshitter. the machine streaked and gave me £210. jealousy will get you nowhere.
neil222

Post by neil222 »

Tool
fat fat fat i tell you
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've apologised for calling you a bullshitter, but i still dont believe you!
Cobwebs 👆
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Elvis 5 liner did £140's around the same time as CYC
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

still won't do it, did £300 in my pacman AFTER it went im
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
Scott

Post by Scott »

titan wrote:marvellous, not one of you has congratulated me, ive been branded a bullshitter. the machine streaked and gave me £210. jealousy will get you nowhere.

So was it a starting I.M? As in it let you on the board and started you with 3 red monsters before you even moved? I doubt anyone is jealous to be honest, but this game has been out a few years now and been played a lot and its the first time i've heard of this, i've had a handful of £105's and 85's etc from getting the forced GATW that usually cost more than the jackpot, do these even do a starting GATW?
Cobwebs 👆
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I doubt very much it happened but having had a 210 on a Stakes & Prizes, I guess I will get called a liar too as it is extremely rare. I've also had £185 from a Lucky Leprechaun, this too will probably called a lie. I know people know Electrocoins could dish out whatever they like on an icons board (both the above were) but seeing is believing and I doubt many have seen a 185 or 210.

I would imagine that if this is true, it would have been an IM from the start but I too have trouble believing it.
Scott

Post by Scott »

There will be a few that have had 210's on electros, i've seen it on both darts and lep, CYC on the other hand... I just don't believe it.
Cobwebs 👆
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I got barred from my only Electrocoin the other day. Paddy The Ogre told me I was the only 1 who ever gets jackpot, I only put a few quid in every time, etc. I said he was welcome to watch, he refused. My mission now it to get that machine out of that little shit hole so I'll be sending people in.
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

They don't do 210's, load of crap.
JG

Post by JG »

Electros can do I'd say. Enough reliable people have told me they had 210s, OB, Trayhop etc. I never had more than 140 tbh, JG luck eh?

As for CyC, my highest is 105?

£210 in one mega streak? Pfffffft, that's a bit far fetched no?
JG
kong

Post by kong »

I reckon loads of people on here have seen big wins on an electro, it wasn't that rare for icons to go huge on them. The £210 is certainly true, although obviously was the rarest. Getting past the £140 was a result, but it did often stop somewhere around the £160 mark. Check with BFK, if I remember correctly he used to brag about getting them them all the time!

Hold ya Horses was another early £70 Red that could do £140, never saw a £210 on this either though.

As for a flicker, it was rare enough for them to go £105 even in the early days of forcing them out on quid stake. Find it hard to believe it went £210, it would never save it up. As soon as its ready it will just shoot the £70 / MS. Or maybe he's figured out that the Jackpoteers trick works on it?

I would be willing to hazard a guess that no-one on here has seen a £210 on any £70 Barcrest? Reel based only, and ESB doesn't count!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Had at least a dozen Electro's go for 210 but Blueprints were far more likely to max out.

Also had a Lucky Leprechaun give all three available freebies possible in Aldershot in the summer.
Chandler was a witness.
ob

Post by ob »

Devil of a deal did. Jord you're a lucky sod eh!!