Alice in Wonderland

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
prime101

Alice in Wonderland

Post by prime101 »

From what i've seen everywhere recently, every player in the land is gonna need something on these clones sharpish. Reflex are exploding with these clones at an alarming pace. They are permenantly showing £70 cp's and are always down the back. Played most of the clones, you can never get a good box or a cp ever. There is no gatw from what i've seen. Tried forcing a couple to try and get cp to see if free to no avail it wont give it. I have kind of come to the conclusion they are like flickers where boxes are always shite coz the game is very flat and progressive. But throwing money at them doesn't seem to help. Any idaes out there ????????
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

Ye I saw a fella play on today. Took the double deal and collected £40.10, that's the way to do it shear luck.
amazing

Post by amazing »

prime101 wrote:From what i've seen everywhere recently, every player in the land is gonna need something on these clones sharpish. Reflex are exploding with these clones at an alarming pace. They are permenantly showing £70 cp's and are always down the back. Played most of the clones, you can never get a good box or a cp ever. There is no gatw from what i've seen. Tried forcing a couple to try and get cp to see if free to no avail it wont give it. I have kind of come to the conclusion they are like flickers where boxes are always shite coz the game is very flat and progressive. But throwing money at them doesn't seem to help. Any idaes out there ????????
I've heard whispers of something maybe but I've never found one major down so probably bollox
They seem ruthless from the small dabble I've had with them.
Willing to buy one if I can got to be worth a few days testing!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

probably better to try n rent 1 ,,,,,,,,,,,

buying ,,,,,,,,,, guessing here but surely got to be 2 to 3 k ,,,,,,,,,, plus you may not discover anything

plus , second hand devalue rates for fruitys are shocking
Little discipline = BIG issue

Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Cor blimey - imagine if you had some good info on these, they're absolutely bloody everywhere!

It will GATW but only after about £250 of relentless forcing for red symbols, as I discovered to my cost. But it was worth a try.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Download the app on your jail broken iPhone / iPad and play it to death. Awful machine.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Doesn't have to be jailbroken
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Folk will get bored. Reflexes days are numbered unless they come up with new ideas.
Electrocoin came and went on AWP's. Casuals got sick of 'em
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I'm sure industry insiders who don't have a clue about the pub market will want to push digi 5 liners into the UK market full on
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I hardly ever see them digital fruits get play. So slow and laggy who would want to spend there money playing that crap
amazing

Post by amazing »

So much easier to put on test though. And I would give 2k for one worth a punt
lukee1

Post by lukee1 »

Oddfeet63 wrote:Doesn't have to be jailbroken
How do you get free credits then ?
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Can't you change date if its not jailbroke
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

can only assume they are churned out at cost to try and get greater market share, must be large incentives for the distributors to push them
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

they need to get a sec16 style rainbow riches / cashino on £70jp... people in pubs would play those i reckon...

at the minute, its semi-low tec shite, roulette and blackjack that are stuttery, dond clones, shite versions of some hitecs.... if they built hardware then made a specific line of games for the cabinet, they would be smoother... problem with some is that they recycle the quiz machine and make it into a "touchscreen" fruity... shit response time on the screen and stuttering graphics...

jeffvickers wrote:I'm sure industry insiders who don't have a clue about the pub market will want to push digi 5 liners into the UK market full on