New machines

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Real Pro gamer

New machines

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Well lets get back to basics and start talking about fruit machines!

Has anybody seen any new machines lately, did u try them and what was your experience.
I saw a new dond called I think -- take a chance-- the other day, unfortunately I was in a rush so I couldn't try it, If I see another i'll post my experience on here
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

no new machines round here
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

A new dishwasher is always interesting.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Take a Chance, similar to Bankers offer only moving in doesn't upgrade the boxes, it also has a super and mega dond but instead of that eliminating lower boxes it just upgrades all of em.

Sixth Sence - .

Due to this new licencing charge from bellfruit, JPM & Reflex are trying to muscle in on the AWP scene again with DOND rehashes.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Ruler of The World

You have it spelt correctly ONE THE MACHINE and you STILL mis-spell sense!!!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

That's because I was told it was called Sixth Sence, I added the photo in after, Obviously not looking how it was spelt.

Besides whilst we're on grammar correcting, your post makes no sense!?

Do you mean "ON THE MACHINE" ?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

lol
Scott

Post by Scott »

Oh the irony.
Cobwebs 👆
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

got to be soooooooo careful chastising people's spelling on forums
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

For anyone that hasn't heard about this yet

Crystal Sparkles Again For JPM

Ever proud of its heritage, the JPM Group has announced that it will be celebrating its 40th Anniversary with the re-launch of the iconic Crystal brand in the UK.

Crystal was once synonymous with top performing JPM games deployed into the market which formed an important part of the company's brand portfolio.

JPM's Paul Bursnell explained the thinking behind JPM's latest initiative: "We anticipate that the re- launch of the Crystal brand will be hugely significant for the UK Category C and D sectors; it represents a key element of our strategy of support for the UK market.

"Crystal will be the vehicle for release of a series of exciting new JPM games in the popular Horizon cabinet. Our re-entry into this sector of the market has been in direct response to requests from operators keen to alleviate cost pressures without sacrificing quality or revenue potential," revealed Paul.

"Over the past year or so we've secured some of the finest available games development talent and this has manifested in JPM's current successes in Category C. Games released under the Crystal banner will embody the exemplary technical standards and player appeal for which JPM is renowned- there will be no compromises" he assured.

Paul Bursnell confirmed that the market has responded rapidly to the news with the company already receiving firm commitments from leading operators eager to invest in the first Crystal products.

JPM's Crystal products for the UK will be exclusively distributed by AMG Leisure. In a joint statement AMG Leisure's Mark Sowray and Alex Auckland confirmed their enthusiasm for the Crystal re-launch. "Once again JPM has stepped up to the mark with a practical initiative designed to assist the market through support of hard-pressed operators. The Crystal brand has been exemplary in the past and early indications are that it is keenly anticipated by our clients,"

JPM has confirmed that the first Crystal games will be available from December 2012.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Anything but the usual clones. There's more here, can't post pics from bloody iPad.

http://www.bellfruitgames.co.uk/product ... _booty.htm

http://www.bellfruitgames.co.uk/product ... en_the_box
Roulette free since December 2011.
cushelle

Post by cushelle »

Ruler of The World

To show how sporting I am I won't change 'one' to 'on' - that was a simple slip up, I've seen loads of idiots write 'sence'.

JPM are a laughing stock, they had the world at their feet and cocked up with crap games, they could have gone on cloning what was working forever but no, they made utter shit instead. No doubt any future game by any company is going to have some DOND element to it which is very irritating.

I would love for the old machines to come back and be £70 versions but its not going to happen. Imagine hitting Roman Reels for £70!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im sorry but as moderator im going to have to close this thread because its soley about fruit machines ,,,,,,,,,,,, theres no personal insults or political intrigue

quick somebody call me a rat leftwing cunt ,,,,,,,,,, and i'll let it slide
Little discipline = BIG issue

Ruler of The World

If I said it I'd probably get barred again so... NEXT!!!