Turk!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Turk!

Post by Glendale »

First time ive seen him in long time! Good chat and good time! Nice guy when hes skint!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

And the first we've heard from you in a while.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Sorry beardy but i only post facts, not shit like you do! How are you anyhow? Keeping well? Hope not!
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Hmm. Well the facts you choose to present are a little tedious and uninforming. Why don't you tell us about all the young players you've trained up, and what you've told them? Why don't you tell us about your network of snivelling cronies?! And please, if you must take idle swipes at me, at least back them up with an actual accusation.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Beardy, all im saying, even your tiny mind must accept, is that i met turk and had a good day Is that a crime in simple world? As for training up "youngsters" your a mile off! Paul knows more than me! You are a clown!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Also beardy im willing to name my contacts? Are you? Dont give large unless you can back it up! No wonder you had to leave norwich! Clown"
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Well. I'm not going to name anyone as I have nothing to answer, and I have a lot of respect for the people I speak to. You however have a reputation as a big mouth, both on and off the net. And I left Norwich because it's an awful area; and I have for about 10 years played in the Midlands, not for any reason but personal choice.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

A lot of respect for people? You said on here people who help you are idiots and you would never help them! Poor boy with a bad memory! As for me having a big mouth, really? 2 months time you will find out what im on boy!
kong

Post by kong »

Have I accessed someones PMs?
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

What a pointless thing to say Glendale, you only started this thread so you could let everyone know he is skint.

Now acting like your on something new, oh dear someone's obviously had a few drinks tonight and thinks he's a big man....
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

We all know he's on something. Probably room odouriser or some other ridiculous legal high.
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Love these threads
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

I'm on something new-------- it's called my 5th pint lol
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Good to hear from you again gary! Hard to work out whos the biggest fool out of you and beardy!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

GaryChandler wrote:What a pointless thing to say Glendale, you only started this thread so you could let everyone know he is skint.

Now acting like your on something new, oh dear someone's obviously had a few drinks tonight and thinks he's a big man....
Wish you were on something new then you could tell me what it was again! Idiot!