Lucky nugget hat trick

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
kong

Lucky nugget hat trick

Post by kong »

A decent day today, with 3 almost unbelievable results* amongst the usual dross. Here's a challenge for the spawnier members of the board...

Three machines, a single pound into each:

1. Red Hot. First press, fiver rolls in. Question mark, cob, DOND. £70 box.
2. Right Deal Right Time. First press to the turbo gamble, wins. Thats quite remarkable in itself, but it gets better. DOND opens, £60 box.
3. Box Clever (I know!) First press, 50p roll in. COB immediately, hits mega streak. Credit break, but sadly not the £140. Goes for a total of £86.

Total score. £3 in, £216 out. Anyone beat this from the first quid on any 3 machines in a day?

* Disclaimer. These are 3 results out of many today, this does not constitute normal AWP results and should not be construed as such.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

You ate Matt Vinyl !
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
brownld

Post by brownld »

that is some fluke. was it the machines in the same pub?? that would be even more impressive. More chance on winning the lotto then that happening
How much profit will you make?!?!?!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

take it you are just a punter? bad machines to even put a £1 in
justice For The 96
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

stop taking the moral high ground dean.......most players will give the odd bit a board
Jack bauer
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

my luckiest result was on a double deal delux...pound in gatw 140....next board open up 70 ....next board cob 40 . can always get lucky on shit. box clevers arent that bad to have a board on. they can show red box and fuck u on opening up ,,,but it is relatively rare
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

or they red box and you get a board......nothing......no boxes
Jack bauer
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

eastangliapro wrote:or they red box and you get a board......nothing......no boxes
yeah or 6 pound block, i just collect the 6 sometimes cba with it. Always nice to get a open board and get ur nice cob after like a 50 or a 35. I find if they give the cob in between opening up usually takes it all back for a descent win.....usually wipe ur face with these for a break even. i have had some nice results on them though
Cf

Post by Cf »

I had a similar spawny day yesterday. It wasn't quite £1 in each but they were all first board DOND:

Big Deal - £70 box
East & West Wing - £60 box
Double Take - £40 box
Big Deal - £45 deal on £20/£70

Think the highlight though was walked in pub and saw a guy on GATW with £15 winnings. He took DOND and won 1p. Collected it and walked off! Few games later and in spins the £70.

Gotta love spawny days on crap machines lol
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

i never get involved with em.....if i get phones and its a shit box i just try get a 10+ deal......if they dont phone collect and offski
Jack bauer
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

i always imagine the machine having a chuckle to its self.....'hahaha look at this mug thinking hes getting phones back'
Jack bauer
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I went out Monday and had an excellent 3 pubs then went home. first pub perfect 80 raise. Second pub mist. No pots cob £3 first board flashed red boxes. Total of £11 in and it was a natural mist took credit and went 85. Next pub mist. 30 or so to open game second deal board offered a £30 cp. next spin natural mist left cp on 10.00. trotted over to cops and robbers 20 to deal and got it straight away with life on box. 270 raise stopped of for Lep gold in services ( don't tell the new lad thats looking for servo run it never boards to start with) and made 15 on that. So 285 raise was well over the moon.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

never boards to start off with?
Jack bauer
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Yeah must of been my lucky day
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

im lost
Jack bauer