Can I have something INTERESTING to do please?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Can I have something INTERESTING to do please?

Post by Ruler of The World »

What is it with fruits/FOBTs these days? Why does every trick have to involve been stuck for ages processing some crappy method, chasing pot and all that shit? Why can't things be like Arcadia and King Kebab days, even What's In Your Box? Something to keep the mind stimulated, not just watching credits getting run down or pots going up until they finally get paid out! It drives me to insanity! I bet on anything, I READ the Racing Post! I don't want to do that! I down want to be doing a fruit and be thinking about something other than the fruit, I want to be involved IN the fruit and escape for all the thought/boredom - verging on depression.

AT TIMES LIKE THIS I WISH I HAD A NORMAL JOB!!!!!
tommya

Post by tommya »

It almost as boring as a normal job theses days
amazing

Post by amazing »

apart from the old emptiers they put a smile on your face bigtime mmm wonder why its so quite on here at the min :)
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

still got a p2 dial nom nom
Jack bauer
darren

Post by darren »

Haha you love your dials, they stress me too much lol

And besides, who needs dials when you've got a working 4 reeler ;)
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

how many keyable extremes u think there are in the wild ? lol
Ruler of The World

My mate put it perfectly when he said key bets are "Soul destroying".. its literally being in prison, either keep ploughing more money in and hope to escape or try to gamble your way out or hit the pot. Usually you hit the pot when you're £2000 in £100 a spin when you don't want it to come in. Why do you all think they are still on the FOBTs if they are so good? Are bookies REALLY that stupid??? Hammer Horror lasted long on Ladbrokes! Wonder why?
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

I must say that I have never been £100 a spin into a key bet. But then I have never done a £100 spin on any roulette as I don't have a gambling problem.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I would say people doing £100 spins are falling nicely into there trap
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Ruler of The World

Obviously the whole problem is you never know when you get the pot, neither can you force it. For every person I know who's made a few quid 1 week or 2, there is also a story of how they went bonkers and lost a few thousand which basically compromised all those wins. Its literally like you're renting money from the bookies, its just against any professional's nature to sit and play something you don't know the final outcome of (ie. don't know exact cost, time spent, when it ends, etc.), people run around all day long looking for them, taking note of pots to return to later, its just insane. There is strategy but ultimately it is the luck of the draw, literally. Why is it that when I spent 7 hours on 1 and get no pot for about 1200 spins I know when I leave it that when I return having been sharked by a sad addict that pot WILL be gone? 4 hours he had, sure enough, next morning it was from £360.18 to £159. Had enough of them, back to the usual stuff for me.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Maybe the advantage of playing a Keybet is you're in the warm, free drinks and no fire.
Other than that, I think they're shit.
Ruler of The World

I'd rather be warm at home mate, its amazing how often i get fed up and leave one or have to leave one because of family priorities, go back and find them done within a few hours. Its like someone has me on a bloody satellite tracking system and have visuals in the betting shop I'm in so they know if I left because I got the pot or not. I have left 4 key bets on high pots and never found 1 still there within 4 hours of going back! Bad enough playing them but being sharked on them and having my money taken out by the sharks? Fucking hell, don't need that!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Same goes for a game you leave a high cashpot on, you leave something on its arse, and someone will hit it off a bust 10 minutes after you leave, i'd love to be a fly on the wall sometimes.
Cobwebs 👆
Ruler of The World

Last 2 bookies I went to, the cluey gets the slightly lower pot within 30 minutes, I spend 6 hours getting one and 7 hours not getting the other which was gone within 4 hours of me going back.
sharkie777

Post by sharkie777 »

Hey RULER you a bit new to playing £70 coz you seem to live in a £25 era, and playing keybets £100 a spin no wonder you hate em, im sure theres alot of players on here who have done very well on them and still ok on update ones. I am actually warming to you with you influx of long posts and threads, and hey i might even know you pm me where you r from and we will see. I might come across harsh im my post its just me i tell it like it is and only act on what i read. you seem to be using cluey as slang either your jacking from my last post to you or your from down near my ways. Pm me