dont know if this if true

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

Yes it was Joe, Harry.
Cobwebs 👆
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

one bookies in my town has two shops directly opposite each other, either side of the road. is this neccesary for counter bets?

of course not, it's obviously to get more terminals.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Some bookies wanted to buy premises adjacent to their own, knock the two premises into one and put up a dividing wall and call it two LBO's ( like what some arcades have done) so they could have eight FOBT's. Permission was rightly denied. Unfortunately, the lobbyists's behind the big bookies are very powerful and promote gambling as a leisure industry, which it is, without addressing the harm it causes to problem gamblers.

Wasn't long ago that bookies opened at 10.30 and closed after the last dog race around 4.45 in the winter.
Roulette free since December 2011.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I agree with mr betch in a way. This is not a good buisness and it seems a bit wrong taking money out of bandits. If i was the landlord i would not like people coming in and taking money away and i would think this is wrong.
The beard is not to be feared.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Yes there's a lot of city centre bookmakers who have

0700 - 2300 opening hours.
... Join The Party!
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

china town betfred open till midnight
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

most of the dinks go to naps or empire though, they must make 5-10k a night easy. Bunto banco gets most of it lol
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Surely a slotto accepting 10p as £2 is a software glitch in the same way that a connect 4 letting you win every time or a dial going higher on an 11 is a software glitch. Both involve you getting more money out than you put in as you're aware that the machine isn't working properly and are exploiting it.

Physically tampering with a machine I can understand yes, but i'm not sure i agree with the majority here.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Yes but it didn't. You had to press collect in a certain way to trick it into thinking it was a £2. It didn't just take 10p as a £2 coin
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I'd say you're breaching machines security and defrauding it? I think it's all probably illegal empties anyway. I'm probably wrong. Just can stand everyone who thinks there above toolers. There only robbing from thieves if you ask me
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Alright you go to a fruit and its been tooled. It just sums up players attitude that that money is there god given right and nobody else can have it. Just pick your chins off the floor and move on
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Nothing to do with morals just the fact that somebodies beat ya to it. Otherwise all fruit players would be starting campaigns against burglars etc.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Yes you are correct mr betch.
The beard is not to be feared.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ok , not been online , was out with george doors to doors yesterday .

right betch m8 ,,,,,,,, yes i would lump it ,,,,,,, as you all know horses n dogs arnt my thing ,,,,,, but if i was given a 100 percent dodgy dead cert ,,,,,,, yes i would ,,,,,,,,, , i cant see how this is illegal ? ,,,,,, but obviously then im wrong , if its held in the same regard as insider trading etc.

your right betch , crime is crime , no matter how small ,,,,,,,,, and whilst there may not be a legal difference between robbing sweets from the corner shop and mugging an oap , theres a huge level of moral difference imo

we are all hypocrites ,,,,,,, i would press hopper dump if given the opportunity , as long as it was a software glitch , and wasn't caused by me interfering with it

there say there are no victim-less crimes ,,,,,,,, and whilst this is true ,,,,,,,, there are levels of severity

as human beings , we have to decide for ourselves what we consider right or wrong

we all slip into grey areas from time to time

i never once put connect 4 back on ,but used to key extremes which was blatant financial gain,,,,,,,,,,, so im just as bad i suppose ,,,,,,,,,, it was stealing end of

i dont know anymore ,,,,,,, my brain hurts lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but how many of us truly have impeccable morals lol ?

we would all grass up a peado ,,,,,,,, but not a kid nicking sweets ,,,,,,,,, so none of us are squeaky clean are we
Little discipline = BIG issue

betchrider

Post by betchrider »

That's all I was getting at. Apart from dan I reckon he put a citizens arrest on a 10yr old robbing a mars bar :)