An FOBT has just bought the dust

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i understand that lugs ,,,,,,

look put it this way ,,,,,,,,, any 1 of you can come to my house and use my shitty small 99p plastic roulette wheel

pay me £1 for every 10 spins ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and i will happily give you 50 quid if you get four of the same number

on fobt ,,,,,, i wouldn't even dare give you 5 to 1 odds

make of that what you want
Little discipline = BIG issue

mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

the odds of getting 4 of the same number in 10 spins is vastly more than 50/1 , i hope no bookies see this and implement it as a bet.
Simo7

Post by Simo7 »

Im just staying well away from them got to the point when I thought they knew how much cash I had on me so they knew exactly how to play me, joke but all I know is they havnt been the most profitable of ventures.I could never say for certain whether theyre rigged. Roulette as a game is of course rigged in the houses favour you dont get the true odds of the event happening. But by rigged I mean have some devious twists have been added by the ever caring bookies. Like has been mentioned ealiar on.
A lot of slots miss bonuses a lot Rainbow riches with two pots roll in then the third looks like its coming in then cruelly goes past they call it a "tease" and its programmed in Its one of the most important bits of a slot keeps people tantalized and tempted to try more, also agitates and get gets peoples emotions going might make you excited or might make you feel like punching it, certain people are more susceptible to this but once your in an emotive state all reasoning starts going out the window as someone said to me before "they just do everything they can to Tilt you" Plus these near misses can to some people make it look like its compensated and is getting closer to doing something.
So could this be incorporated into roulette you bet 17 hit spin rng picks a random result realises its a loss - it doesnt need to pick another number and can represent the loss how it wants. So it spins right near to 17 and just misses by landing next door. The wheel on the screen like we know is just a graphical representation of what weve won or lost, nothing else.
And I only used to lose money big when near misses and stupid shit happens. Which happens on a real wheel to but id say FOBTs have a higher frequency of near misses especially when you up the stake. But it could only really do this when betting singles. Just a theory i had before but could just be me remembering only the spins that stuck in my mind.
Im giving em a miss anyway few things gone on with them now and im gonna end up nicked because they piss me off so much. So ive give em up gonna waste my money on more booze instead. Sorry for the long post
heyburt

Post by heyburt »

Had a P.O.G near miss pots 14 spins in a row once.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Yes Simo7 I think you've nailed it there. You cover a section of 12 numbers with bets of various sizes, and this is then translated into a wintable - as I described in my post about £500 Gold Pots. This wintable is then used to qualify the result of the spin, but the outcome can be shown however the program wishes.

This is no doubt how the cult of the 'roulette number caller' has developed. They say that after a hit on number 17 often comes a hit on 31. The player follows this advice and moves all his bets to cover 31, and various other numbers the callers have foreseen, all with the same size bet. The wintable is calculated, and if a win is drawn - number 31 can be displayed. Equally should the situation have been reversed, and the advice not been followed, if a loser had been drawn 31 could also be displayed.

It's totally legal. But makes the experience incredibly addictive. However, it doesn't make it 'rigged'.
darren

Post by darren »

What about that chip stack roulette (category c) on Astras new king cash?

This game is random, this game pays 88%!

There is no pre roulette spin game and the odds are the same as on regular roulette, pound on a number pays 36 etc

This means its not possible to be truely random and the result must be influenced by what you bet. First spin I put 50p on red 50p on black, you know the rest
eddiesdad

Post by eddiesdad »

darren wrote:What about that chip stack roulette (category c) on Astras new king cash?

This game is random, this game pays 88%!

There is no pre roulette spin game and the odds are the same as on regular roulette, pound on a number pays 36 etc

This means its not possible to be truely random and the result must be influenced by what you bet. First spin I put 50p on red 50p on black, you know the rest
that the one in the ipub cab?
darren

Post by darren »

I don't know if it's on that as well, don't have any here. It's definitely on the cat c 3 player king cash