Exhausted

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
7-10-2-7-LOSE

Exhausted

Post by 7-10-2-7-LOSE »

Does this happen to you?

Profits are good, you have a run, its quite big so when you have completed it the stuff you did at the start of the run, 3/4/5 days earlier, is ready again and off you go again.

How much downtime do you have?

Days off, I find it very hard to have a complete, relaxing, non fruit thoughts, day off.

Anyone else?
BFK

Post by BFK »

I've forgotten what it's like to have a good run!!

Lost so much stuff recently I can barely be bothered anymore.

As for having a day off where u don't think about fruits.

God yes, it's easy.

Phone calls aside of course.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I could imagine you can burn your self out. What I find good is when there is 2 playables in a pub. You do one then while on the next one some one fills and its ready again.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I'm exhausted lugging all these pound coins round all day!!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Like fuck
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ok , well a perfect example is yesterday ,,,,,,,, up at 7am , picked martin up at 7.30 ,,,,,,,,,,,, complete london day , including servys there n back etc ,,,,,, got into leicester 3am,,,,, 188 each after all expensis ,,,,,,,, then went asda ,,,

just woke up now , and feel like zombie shit ,,,,,,,,, got chores n ebay errands today ,,,,, house cleaning , take tracys brother to hinkley to buy a car ,,,,11 dogs to take care of ,,,,,,,,, then usual stuff like shit n shower haircut etc ,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,, if im lucky , might get a cpl of hours downtime tonight ,,,,,,,,, then back out tommoz

im day on day off with slotting ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but in all honestly , living with tracy , i never really get a day off , always something to fetch from some part of the country ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lancashire the other day ffs lol

kill me now please
Little discipline = BIG issue

titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Its all good lee its all good. I like a busy lifestyle. One thing I can't hack is when you go so long with lack off sleep and you feel that drained its like you are about to enter a coma. Is day on day off include the weekend's? Or do you have them off aswell?
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I'm not ashamed to say I work every day at the moment.
Pretty sad in some people's eyes but there we go.

Some years ago I met a girl and fell under her spell and into the trap of "I want you to get a proper job".
So I did.
I became very good at precision engineering for a company called H.G Aerospace programming CNC lathes & milling machines. Then realised I was working from 6:00am til 10:30pm five days per week just to obtain the same sort of money I was used to playing fruits. She fucked off - couldn't blame her - and I went back to fruits.

The next time I meet a girl i wont make the same mistake.
I'll cut my hours down.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Nothing to be ashamed off girl's are good at casting spells! Nothing wrong with working every day aswell. I work everyday but still enjoy myself with free time. Iv made the same sort off mistake but now iv decided if I find another girl she is going to have me the way I am or not at all!
ob

Post by ob »

Theres so much shit around I dont really see how people have decent routes, unless they involve donkeys hours off travelling!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

It's easy Richard. Check EVERY pub without exeption and forget about the "nice guy" approach - it doesn't work.
Get there ahead of the opposition, and don't tell them where you've been or where you're heading!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Nah Richard is correct. If there is any good stuff its more often than not that its stone dead. Or if its ready then there's something wrong, like everyone else is barred and you get 1 or maybe 2 chances at it etc.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I would like to think I have good routes that don't have hours off travelling. I don't mind using £20 of fuel a day if no body can be arsed to.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

If i go midlands im looking at 40 50quid in fuel some days.
skinner

Post by skinner »

Did a 300 mile route yesterday to play roughly only 20 machines,ended up worth it but 50 sheets in fuel seems crazy.