Off to meet.....

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mattb

Off to meet.....

Post by Mattb »

Dunham and crosby. Both are coming down to my neck of the woods for a gamble today, so before i head off to the jobless centre i'm going to meet them. Going to try and skin the bowling alley first, before heading off to wethers for more joy. Will report back later! :D 8)

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
taps

Post by taps »

have a good day guys :wink:
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

If they try and lure you back to their place with the promise of sweets or puppies, say NO in a loud clear voice, then walk away quickly.
Debz

Post by Debz »

cardinal richelieu wrote:If they try and lure you back to their place with the promise of sweets or puppies, say NO in a loud clear voice, then walk away quickly.
LMAO! :lol:
nudgesuk wrote:nah were all good people on here i can just imagine what a nightout it would be cos some of these boys are crazy lol i reckon it would be a great laugh.
mjd

Post by mjd »

have a good one lads!
boom
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Just got back a minute ago. Dun was there without crosby, but with one of his other fruity mad mates. If you ever get the chance to meet them, both are sound as a pound, and a good laugh! :D

I just played a few coins in a few machines, probably lost about £5 overall. Started off in the megabowl, found a new happy campers which Dun happily ripped until it was dead. Also took £10 from £1 in a £5 JP SRM. Other machines in megabowl were dead, so headed off to wethers. Killed the Bling in and queen in there, but.....

Dun keyed a super start. First spin, 11+bonus onto the greem gem. Gave a no lose, so an easy higher for the 12, lower for the invincible was there. Somehow dun missed it and played on! Only got £5 from that board in the end :P
JPSTRAR banked a good £40 from £20 odd in. Jekyll & Hyde ripped a £10.
Jackpot Gems gave a red jolly gems for £25.
Bucketloads ripped a good few wins before it died.
In Quicksilver dun spawned a £25 from a corrie multiplayer, before doing a £50 in £55 out on KKC.
Cambridge arms had a Treasure hunt which potted from £4 in, with no afters.

Pretty much left it at that before they headed off to Ipswich for some more playing. Nice to meet some fruitchatters, good laugh and a good way of killing a day. More in the future please!

Matt
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Gutted I couldn't make it, pretty skint to be honest. How the fuck did he do that, what a silly swede head, pure stick he is getting!
Unbelievable Jeff
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It was quite funny, but he took it quite well. Made whatever back on other machines anyway, so it doesn't matter that much. That Bling would have been completely on its arse if he'd got that JP rip on top of all the keyrips and holds.

I think you lot are obsessed with your use of swede and mystical. Cracked me up anyway :lol:

Matt
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, nice one!

One thing - Jolly Gems (Red) what does that feature do? Didn't think there were any JP capable features on these newer Reds?

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Matt - It flashes the red cash amounts around the side disc, and you choose the one you want. There's £15 and £25 on there, and it got the £25. It repeated, but he only hit £3 on the second go! :D You can also use it to get the 3rd crown for big money if you have 2 already lit.

Matt
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Nice one! Ah, I have had that now, the most I saw it go for was £10 I think (although it may have been £7)

Am I right in saying though, that there aren't really any JP definite red features though? (forgive my lack of knowledge, I usually just all out force the top on these ones, so rarely take any of the features.)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Hot rocks-had £24 in green once and £24 in red
Golden hold likes to JP on red as well
Had it kick off a £100 streak once
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

we missed the train to ipswich!

made £30 after train tickets and food etc. not baf ater we completely missed the arcades in ipswich! you'll have to come to norwich sometime and join the many punters down here!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Oops :lol:

I was thinking earlier about how blatantly we were sharking that poor old bloke in Quiksilver......and how we should have moved his reserved sticker to Mega Zone :D

Poor sod musst have lost £50+.....why go up to good times and collect a £11 pot? *Shakes Head*

Matt
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

in arcades its all about sharking :)