Why am i barred?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Why am i barred?

Post by Glendale »

Whats the most stupid reason you have been barred for? Not the usual "power cut" or "regulars complain", whats the best?
I am Glendale, much better than you!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Dun Cow when it had Golden Dragon banned me because I didn't change up the coins I had won the previous time I was there. Old Ram had Fireball at the time and he banned me because I was the person that was "getting 3 jackpots out every day" and he received a letter warning of somebody getting jackpots out of machines along that road!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

i got banned for the extreme in the dun cow.......they tried to lock my mate in once aswel
Jack bauer
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

The landlord was Swiss or something like that. The waitress was alright though. At least I didn't get the lock in treatment. Unlike the Freemasons because of an alarm which required just a quick off and on to clear it. Phoning DP Leisure and making us wait was not required!
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

Glendale wrote:Whats the most stupid reason you have been barred for? Not the usual "power cut" or "regulars complain", whats the best?
i got banned from my local once for playing a machine too slow,
i was playing a fire ball,
i got on the board with my first pound.
i had so much game play with my first nugget that the manager banned me.
he said "i have never seen a machine give so much play with just a pound & that you are now barred from my pub""
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

i once got barred for playing the machines like a piano in my local pub & once i got barred from my local carousel amusments for holding down the cancel button on a j.p.m machine & my mate derek (7 mellons)
once got barred from game zone amusments london for once playing the old 7 heavens, he was accused of knowing the reels & that he never needed to look up & down the reels.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Glendale wrote:Whats the most stupid reason you have been barred for? Not the usual "power cut" or "regulars complain", whats the best?
Do you ever get barred for having trained up loads of other dirty no-hopers? Who frequent said pub with you, and generally lower tone?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

I got barred for a non playing incident from the local arcade. The manager hated people that knew what they were doing. He had big pointy out ears and I nicknamed him "trophy"because he looked like the FA Cup. Everybody called him it behind his back, until one idiot told him. He was transferred to another branch a few weeks later.
Roulette free since December 2011.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I once got barred from an arcade for opening up there machines with there keys and helping myself to some free money. I was shocked when I got barred, It was about 10 years ago and I'm still barred to this day. Cunts
BFK

Post by BFK »

That's truly shocking mate. Fuckin cheek.
ridye

Post by ridye »

I got advised to stop playing the machines in a Wetherspoons once because apparently having a bag and a mobile phone is dodgy.

Never seen that manager since.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Got barred for having 'magic coins'
Scott

Post by Scott »

Told not use my phone in a spoons, because theres an app you can download that makes it pay jackpot, bargain for only 69p lol
Cobwebs 👆
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Got barred for wearing shorts once, I got barred from a cluedo for putting to much in????
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

barred for being welsh
justice For The 96