Why am i barred?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
tommya

Post by tommya »

I had this too in a hungry horse. The app on the I phone made me chuckle.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

my '' your using your phone to re-orbit a satellite above my pub'' was my personal favourite

another thats happened on more than one occasion , is when they watch you like a hawk throughout ,,,,,,,,, then say '' sorry lads , im gonna have to ask you to leave , i think your fraud-ing my machine '' ,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,, to which you reply '' you've watched me fully , did you see me use anything other than pound coins and my brain ?? '' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, '' well errr no , but you must be using something , off you go''

and dont you just love the table cleaners ,,,,,,,,,, the table nearest to me is already so spotless ya can see ya face in it ,,,,,,,,,, but its the only way they think that they can get legitimately close to you to watch what your up to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they think their being clever and not raising your suspicions

sorry twat ,,,,,,,,,,,, ive been in the game too long
Little discipline = BIG issue

Scott

Post by Scott »

Me and Martin got barred for putting £30ish in a bully for you for a darts marathon that went £25, lol
Cobwebs 👆
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

Barred for using a old crappy phone saying there's devices in it, might have been down to the fact that I was quite a few bob up,

devices? the fucking thing didn't even have a Bluetooth on it, thick bitch.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I agree, you must have a device, no one has that luck on the £500 pies ;)
Cobwebs 👆
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

Haha, wasn't bothered about the barring as it was a shitty arcade that couldn't have made much anyway plus I rarely went there,

it was her "I programmed Microsoft so I defo right" type of attitude, I'd have broke the phone it was that old and just left it there open

and walked out but there was numbers I needed in the handset not just the sim card.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I seem to be going through a phase of getting aggro from female managers at the minute, the blokes are all fine, mardy bitches!
Cobwebs 👆
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Trayhop123, great post! Lol
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Barred from a grotty arcade in Morecambe for collecting Nemesis on a £15 rollercoaster on a 12. At least in went for £43.80,

Barred from a spoons when a bubble and streak repeated the JP 4 times. Sound was off as per spoons policy - except for when you got a pot.
Was told i most of scammed it as the sound was playing.
Barred from a dire local on a six shooter - because "he knew i worked for a leisure company - and had the secret codes to move the reels around"
Plucks bookies - barred for a DNA which "youv'e taken £100 from and didn't change any coins - and it wasn't due to pay out - because i got a tenner twenty minutes ago"

And barred from an arcade - because a regular thanked me for helping her on the hi tech she was playing - a failed attempt to make me welcome!
silent g

Post by silent g »

not really had a barring for a stupid reason, its allways for winning too much money :/
i did get barred for pushing "cash or bust" on entry every board on a cybtb but thats about it.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

mouse75 wrote:Barred from a grotty arcade in Morecambe for collecting Nemesis on a £15 rollercoaster on a 12. At least in went for £43.80,

Barred from a spoons when a bubble and streak repeated the JP 4 times. Sound was off as per spoons policy - except for when you got a pot.
Was told i most of scammed it as the sound was playing.
Barred from a dire local on a six shooter - because "he knew i worked for a leisure company - and had the secret codes to move the reels around"
Plucks bookies - barred for a DNA which "youv'e taken £100 from and didn't change any coins - and it wasn't due to pay out - because i got a tenner twenty minutes ago"

And barred from an arcade - because a regular thanked me for helping her on the hi tech she was playing - a failed attempt to make me welcome!
Always have your Rollercoaster on a £15 jackpot version!!!!
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Got barred a few week ago from a working RTB in a shithole for IOU'ing it again. Bet the cnuts who were doing it a few days before with 50ps aren't barred.
The gaming company don't help by underfloating the thing. You think they'd catch on by now.

Sent my mate in to do it the other week. IOU'd it for £20 and the locals got narky. Been turned off since. Think it will be a regulars only machine now to switch off when they have finished playing.
tommya

Post by tommya »

I remember getting barred from a pub for putting 50 p in a shit machine and scabbing 20 quid of it, only went in for some food.
big A

Post by big A »

Got a mate who was barred from an arcade when he took a dump in their toilet an it wouldnt flush lol
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Got barred by landlady saying "you always win jp and poor old fred never wins anything off his £3"
He should bring a bigger float!!
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))