Im such a fuc#king wan#er.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
richy657

Im such a fuc#king wan#er.

Post by richy657 »

Today i have learnt the hard way, its the only time it has happened and it will be the last.

On way to the bank to pay in £700 notes of hard earnt fruit money.

Walking through the high street i decided to have £20 in the roulette.

You all know the rest.

Feeling right now include, anger, disappointment , sickness , guilt, and most of all embarrassed.

Having the rest of the week off to chill out, then back to the fruits for some extra hard graft.

This was my first and last brain out.

What a cunt i am.
big A

Post by big A »

iv done the same countless times an probably will again.to me as soon as that wheel spins its like a hypno disk an i loose my control an thats why im self excluded from all local bookmakers.i hope you learn from this experience an think of it everytime you think of stepping foot in a bookies again.
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

The quicker you get back on the machines and earn the money, the sooner you'll feel better, forget about the loss and get back out there, tomorrows another day! Good luck
ridye

Post by ridye »

Once I went in the bookies on a slot game (forgot which one now), anyway it had been fair enough to me in the past bla bla bla well 30 minutes later I'm £500 in and get the 'main feature' as it were. Had it give £440 odd in the past, this time it gave £110. Oh dear.

I don't know what came over me but I loaded up Roulette. And just started banging the screen, chips all over the place, I don't have any system, literally just tapping everywhere! Anyway long story short a few spins later and I'm down to £38 odd, the last number was a 1 so I start tapping all around that section for some reason, next spin in comes number 5. I have no idea what I have won until I see all the 2 3 4 and 5s scattered around the 5, £499.80!

But I do not punt on the £500s / FOBTs at all now apart from the odd minor slip here and there. If you can control yourself and walk in and out with £20 then they are fine but if you're like me you're just gonna walk out skint every time! Brains wired differently according to a documentary I watched recently!
silent g

Post by silent g »

Play solid and when you have £700 back you won't really care.
I've watched a mate who I go out playing with do £500 - £1000 through them in minutes but when we make it back he don't care, he's done 10s of thousands in the past.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Johnny's Amusements

Post by Johnny's Amusements »

These things are evil and best avoided.
Visit Johnny's Amusements @ 114 Gorgie Road in Edinburgh & see the newly opened Retro Section featuring old classics from the 70s & 80s like Line Up, Lucky 2s plus loads more !

http://www.johnnysamusements.co.uk
AMK

Post by AMK »

*plinko music* Pots... Pots... Pots... Pots...
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

in the words of russ bray.............
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

JG wrote:At least it's not as rigged as 'The Royals' an utterly shit game from Astra.
Never seen one.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

It amuses me that you are moaning about a machine being tight after you've been banking over £20k a month for the last 7 months from Rainbow King.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

What was the trick on rainbow king?
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

i won 700 after the rain came earlier, shop had float of less than a hundred so al i have is a few tickets
Roll_With_It_Russ

superdupergamblerwheelofdeath type game, the slots did not produce, part from I nipped in coral to find chelski only 7/2, a woman got her handbag nicked, so I jumped on her machine and play aztec on £2...5 kings first spin, i'll cash that then... nope 5oak only pays £2, is that a bloop?
Roll_With_It_Russ

it did the skull bonus today for 65, that was after 100+ then nowt after
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Roll_With_It_Russ wrote:it did the skull bonus today for 65, that was after 100+ then nowt after

Diss Corals? You been in the Waterfront Pub lately?