From Dundee to St Ives

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
redlinesman

From Dundee to St Ives

Post by redlinesman »

My new Schedule will be taking in these 2 extremeties and everything in between and to the left and right. It is the best time in the history of fruit machines but I think we are experiencing a gigantic boom before the nearing of the end. The industry will surely not allow big money to keep falling out of their pockets as we hover on the periphery of the digital age, it just doesn't make sense that they keep making the same mistakes.

Thank You & good luck for the next 12 months

Sir Linesman
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Nice little run you've got there!
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

The Chief says there's 2 in Aberdeen but he won't do the drive, can't really argue with him on that score.

Regards, Sir Linesman
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Inverness is massive
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Keep an eye out for the top boy around that way,

He's a man with seven wives
Every wife has seven sacks
Every sack has seven cats
Every cat has seven kittens

Now that's proper fucking security, you've got no chance of even seeing what bandit it is he's playing let alone what he's doing.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
tonkarentino

Post by tonkarentino »

gambogaz1 wrote:keep an eye out for the top boy around that way,

he's a man with seven wives
every wife has seven sacks
every sack has seven cats
every cat has seven kittens

now that's proper fucking security, you've got no chance of even seeing what bandit it is he's playing let alone what he's doing.
lmao
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

From Dundee to St Ives...

From Paris to Peckham more like.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Are you going to carry the olympic torch with you?
I am Glendale, much better than you!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I'm in tenerief. I come here on holiday decided to waste 20 euro on the machines. I only found out how to rip them. Iv stayed here and bought a apartment. I'm the only player on the island. I'm going to get a helicopter and keep on top of the surrounding islands. Bum bags come in so handy over here.
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

titchno1 wrote:I'm in tenerief. I come here on holiday decided to waste 20 euro on the machines. I only found out how to rip them. Iv stayed here and bought a apartment. I'm the only player on the island. I'm going to get a helicopter and keep on top of the surrounding islands. Bum bags come in so handy over here.
Got a hopper dump on a piece of crap in Lanzarote 4 weeks ago..... that was pretty good
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

How did that happen mouse?
And how much you get?
I will never forget the day I walked in fleet services and keyed up a global, turned the key and it started firing coins out!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

A bet it was, keep off my patch tho.
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Loving the fruitchat humour guys...........Some potential comediens amongst you for sure. Good idea Glendale, might put a request in for the Olympic Torch. I'll be spending a fair amount of time in Paris for at least the next 2 years and I'm in the 15th District about 10 mins walk from the Eiffel Tower if anyone visiting fancies a Beer. I'll be probably be working hard in the UK for the next 6 months though, trying to recoup the bloody money that was shelled out on the apartment.

Regards, Sir Linesman
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i went from leicester about 150 miles to west marlin or somethingorother today ,,kent,,,,, ,,,,,,, to buy a spiderman figure ,,,,, ,,,,,, had steak in a fayre n square called the old rectory ,,,,,,(spank the wank banker and some other shite dond that was switched off ,,,, for those interested ) then made the long traffic laden journey home ,,,,, with 5 mile an hour traffic nr the dartford tunnel etc .

but im gutted ,,,,,,,,, the figure isn't lifesize ,,,,,,,,, its 1 and 1/2 times lifesize ,,,,,,,,,, spidey is in an iconic crouching pose ,,(with bolts at his hands and feet , so you can bolt him to your roof if you owned a comic shop etc),,,,, and thus the whole thing is about 4ft by 5ft ,,,,,,, and no matter what angle you turn it ,,,,,,, the fucking thing wont go through a standard doorway into the flat ,,,,,,, the only way round it as i see it would be to hire someone to take out an upstairs window and hoist it up etc and replace the window etc ,,,,,,,,, but i dont own the flat ,,,,,,,, unlike my superman and batman figures ,,,,,, spidey is in one piece resin/fibreglass ,,,,,,,,,,,,, so basically im screwed .

so ive had no choice but to take it to my dads and put it in his conservatory for now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so a 300 mile awful round trip ,,,,,,, plus a huge dent in the wallet ,,,,,,, and im not gonna see the benefit .

grrrrr ,,,,,,, ,,,,,, why the fuck didn't i ask for measurements etc first ,,,,,,,,,,, what a tit.

when i can get round to it ,,,,,,, photos to follow
Little discipline = BIG issue

BFK

Post by BFK »

U nob!