Spin On It ??

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
stekebabman

Spin On It ??

Post by stekebabman »

Wonder if anybody can help me?
Just been offered a Spin On It fruitie,(at least I think that's what it was called!!)
I've never heard of this one,maybe I have the name wrong,but it's certainly something like that anyway.
It's currently on a £25jp,but has decals for £5jp also,he's asking £75.00 for this,just been w/shopped,Is this a bargain could anybody please comment asap as I've to give word myself if I want this asap,before he advertises later today.
And if some kind soul had a link to a picture/review that would be superb!!

Here's hoping someone recognises the name and can relay some info on this one!

Thanks in advance.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I reccommend you buy it, used to love playing these. From a casual perspective the games are enjoyable enough.

Can't find a link.
sausagefingaz

Post by sausagefingaz »

If you dont buy it put him in touch with me, i will buy it unless he lives 100s of miles away.
One of my fave games from the past.
Search "spin on it fruitmachine guide" there is a page from arcadenemy still live telling you about the choice features etc...
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Fantastic games, well they were in their day and they were good earners. Had one next to a Cashanova in a nice pub, great playability and it was a game where much of it was down to common sesnse with a few added extras.