Keyying all fired up !

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
joel_winders

Keyying all fired up !

Post by joel_winders »

Hi all,
i went in my local the other night where there is 3 fruitys, TAW being my favourite but when i went in there was a new one "all fired up" i was a bit warey of keying it becuase right next to the hole there is a red light and i was just wondering if it could be some kind of alarm for the keyhole , the place deffo doesnt have midas either !

thanks Joel :c: :s: :d: :h:
taps

Post by taps »

i think most machines have the little red light,

the machines at work do and i key them no problems

not got a clue what it indicates though :?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

COnfused. the only macines that have the red light is global, and all fired up is clearly a barcrest. you sure u got the name right?

and it should key fine.
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

I think it is an optical input for a site engineer to d/l the stats from the front.

I keyed a Global the other day with one on and it was fine :-)
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah, only globals have the red light near the key hole (JP TRAR, Happy hour etc). All fired up will be fine to key... its a crest.
fruitofthegods

Post by fruitofthegods »

the red light is just an indicator that there is some kind of power to the machine. it shouldnt make a difference about keying it.

the float level doesnt always mean its gonna pay out either. because its low doesnt mean its gonna play rubbish.

its all about luck and to a lesser extent - cheating. :h: :d: :c: :s:
joel_winders

Post by joel_winders »

well it is ok to key i did it today, but what utter tosh that bandit is, hopper was supposed to be full and i had to put 60 in to get 50 back out, at one point i was 40 for nothing then decided to cut my losses (had been playing for a good hour) and took 50 from the next 20 i put in :( :( :(