deleted

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
eurovision1984

deleted

Post by eurovision1984 »

i have just found out that all of my posts i ever wrote have been deleted.
who done it?
ainfield rd? too much information about fruits.
jg ? he edits posts all the time.
mog? he's banned already.
bgm? he dislikes me.

it would be nice too know anyway.
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

*deleted*
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

*deleted again*
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Don't know who or why that was done ?
Roulette free since December 2011.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

eurovision1984 wrote:i have just found out that all of my posts i ever wrote have been deleted.
who done it?
ainfield rd? too much information about fruits.
jg ? he edits posts all the time.
mog? he's banned already.
bgm? he dislikes me.

it would be nice too know anyway.
They've deleted my posts too. Isn't this why communism doesn't work? Have the moderators never read Animal Farm by George Orwell? Or 1984? Or The Handmaids Tale? Or numerous other apocalyptic visions, where free speech is obsolete? It's ironic because I myself would be happy if this oasis of information transfer didn't exist at all. But I guess, as within the aforementioned novels, those with power here have a vested interest in steering posts one way or another. No doubt this thread will vanish into the ether as well, maybe the moderators would like to make public their reasoning? Maybe Jackpot George is the only one verbose enough to tackle this task.

Either way, I don't feel very welcome. Glendale has obviously complained about me bullying him. But I see my role as just the publisher of information. It's difficult not to put an editorial slant on issues which are so important to me.

Please, someone convince me that this is a forum capable of mature public discussion. As a mark of respect, and to show my willingness to comply, I have removed my signature: as the quote was possibly causing Glendale embarrassment.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

if a mod had deleted both your posts you would have had an automatic p.m surely with a reason.

it's not the sort of thing i would do but will ask in the mod room if anyone else knows what happened.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

they deleted alot of stuff, shit like that keybet talk disappeared lol everyone seeing how it is harder to find them on the 4 and 500s recently?
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I say either leave it all up, or just close the whole site down. Moderation is too fickle.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Noels Beard wrote:I say either leave it all up, or just close the whole site down. Moderation is too fickle.
There is a third option.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Surely that would be a forth option?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

right eurovision...........

you edited all your posts yourself FACT.... individually aswell , that must of been fun!.

there is an automatic log kept for all deletions and it was not mods, the note at the bottom of all your self edited posts says you did it yourself aswell. fuck me you must have been bored!

and noelsbeard you had a few posts deleted by a mod , certainly no more than a handful of pointless ones i might add.
admin

Post by admin »

Confirmed, your have edited them all yourself. Each modification is logged.

example. "Last edited by eurovision1984; Yesterday at 03:14 PM."

So, your either trying to wind someone up, or you need to change your password.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Ok that's fair enough. Conspiracy theory over.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Is this how bored some people have become? They delete their own posts and then try to pin it on somebody else?!

Time to emigrate ....
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy