cobham services

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
eastangliapro

cobham services

Post by eastangliapro »

about time they put another services on the m25......had many a hairy petrol situations after leaving clacket and forgetting to put some in.....it's going to be an extra i believe......bet the fame merchants will be crossing there fingers lol
Jack bauer
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

popped in beaconsfield yesterday,the arcade there has shut down according to the lad in the shop
Jack bauer
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

ah the old cobham .....some good days in there
BFK

Post by BFK »

I kinda got the impression the services haven't been built yet!!!
Spyder

Re: cobham services

Post by Spyder »

eastangliapro wrote:about time they put another services on the m25......had many a hairy petrol situations after leaving clacket and forgetting to put some in.....it's going to be an extra i believe......bet the fame merchants will be crossing there fingers lol
lol, fruit machine players must be the only people on earth to drive petrol station to petrol station but never put any fuel in.. lol
BFK

Post by BFK »

Gotta admit I've run the gauntlet a few times!!!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

It's still a building site - went past at Christmas and there were no discernable buildings visible.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy