Ruislip Golf Club......

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
shush41ce

Ruislip Golf Club......

Post by shush41ce »

If you include the last two years who has made more here total out of all London players?
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

what's in there? :D
shush41ce

golf club

Post by shush41ce »

bubbles........
BFK

Post by BFK »

Another new member?

Welcome.
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

Last time I was playing in there I was on the Make Or Break, 2 idiots kept watching me, 1 of em bumped into me while I was on the board, I think on purpose and it pissed me off, I told him to fuck off and look where he was going, he said he DIDN'T SEE ME! I weigh 15 stone and I'm not short and he DIDN'T SEE ME?????? His mate tried to butt in and I told to fuck off as well, a 3rd person gets involved and I stood up, ready for battle (won't try to predict what would have happened as you never really know until it does). They backed off. I looked rather rough, 3 weeks or so not shaving and probably scared them more because I looked like a tramp than anything else. I was a ton down and just did not give a shit.

This isn't an 'I'm a hard-nut story' - its just what happened. The guy who runs the place is a nutter, no doubt about that, none of those idiot kids will pick a fight with him if they want to live. That was then, don't know if he's still there now. I was doing the Connect 4 in the Gamesnet egg-cabinet style thingy, banked it and he made Gamestec pay me out eventually. Over the past few years I made f-all out of the place, it is a pumper's paradise if you have a great machine in there like when they had the Vamp, but its also well covered, certainly by me this year...

Oh, another time 4 drunk lads with 3 girls decided they'd all start on me purely because I 'look like a Turk' and I should go back to my greasy kebab shop, I invited them into the car park but they declined. Odd, 4 vs 1 greasy Turk, I'm pretty certain I'd have got battered (unless my greasiness let me escape mid-fight or something) they looked like perfectly capable lads. Who knows what goes through their minds when they're half pissed at lunch time on a Saturday? No need to answer.

Anyway, welcome, new person... seems your message is to 'shush for once' - about? Should I have just not posted now?

Would be equally awkward answering a post from someone called Just Shut Up!

So, my conclusion is... whoever has made money out of that place in the past 2 years, it wasn't me. Previously yes, I made loads from the Dosh N Pecks in there and did the banking on the Money Laundry. As I knew previous management quite well, I made sure a certain bell end-who strayed from his precious Watford didn't get paid on bankings and I did. He didn't help matters by being rude to the staff, always a bad move. He also got barred - a real pity :lol:

Also had a few games of pool with a certain well-liked fruit chatter in there while they had a Snailblazer which went for £75 that day.

Oh, and food in there is shit, always has been.

Did anyone know, they used to have a hidden fruit upstairs - right at the top of the steps by the private function room? There was never any great hit up there, but they did have something I used to play - it was a clone of Bedazzled - Stag Night or something... same features on the red lines...

Anyway, enough about that.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

BFK wrote:Another new member?

Welcome.
Lol
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

MOTG you're thinking of Cash on the Lash for that Bedazzled clone. Good ol' 8 Ace! :)
kong

Post by kong »

Wasn't that was the one you could stop on the bonus? Then it did it for you!
Master of The Game

Yeah that's it, Cash On The Lash. Was always a good profit in there.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I knew about the COTL there. Don't remember any nutter running it though. Just a very nice man who paid me out a huge bank from the video screen Cops N Robbers in there. :wink:

Anyway what a ridiculously silly question. With such a skilled player as Ahmad living nearby it's not like anyone else would have been able to do every hopper in there for the last 3 years now, is it?
Master of The Game

I bet you won't accept lunch in there. Fucking rank food!
shush41ce

Post by shush41ce »

BFK wrote:Another new member?

Welcome.
Is this for me?
Master of The Game

Don't see any other new members on here! :roll:
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Mr bubbles looks new aswell.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

if you all read my guilt trip post the other week ,,,,,,,,,,,, about that fellow slotter walking in on martin n myself ,,,,,,,,,,, after we did the ltd ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, trophy man etc

thats where it was ,,,,,,,,,,,, ruslip golf course
Little discipline = BIG issue