BACK ON GRAFT

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

BACK ON GRAFT

Post by thecannonball89 »

feels good to be back on the bandits again, been playing part time 2 3 times a week for few hours, but now im back full time burning and earning, hope ur all winning!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Where ya been?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
thecannonball89

Lost intrest, no motivation, got annoyed with being bared from pubs for losing £2, just needed a rest from the game.. had enough off grotty little bnbs and hotels..
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

Funny, same reasons I quit for a while! Brilliant when you get banned for getting your money back!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Glad to here it get stuck in mate
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Played one fruit in 8 weeks and lost £45 on it. Need to get my eye back in as looks like I'll be unemployed soon so need to stay in touch with scene. Only problem is no fucker that I know is makin good money anymore not figures that get mentioned on here anyway
thecannonball89

Iv been doing ok tbh going out for 2 3 hours picking up 100profet. mainlyon old stuff as not very up to date round ere still got coins and aliens knocking about, got a few mists thats about it tho.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

betchrider wrote:Played one fruit in 8 weeks and lost £45 on it. Need to get my eye back in as looks like I'll be unemployed soon so need to stay in touch with scene. Only problem is no fucker that I know is makin good money anymore not figures that get mentioned on here anyway
I'm out of work til march, so i'm looking for another job just to tide me over til then. I'm surviving off those 6's and a few other bits I have tucked away.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

welcome back Jack.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Good to see your return mate!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Mr McStreak wrote:
betchrider wrote:Played one fruit in 8 weeks and lost £45 on it. Need to get my eye back in as looks like I'll be unemployed soon so need to stay in touch with scene. Only problem is no fucker that I know is makin good money anymore not figures that get mentioned on here anyway
I'm out of work til march, so i'm looking for another job just to tide me over til then. I'm surviving off those 6's and a few other bits I have tucked away.
Fuckin bullshit insnt it?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

its not great at the minute im happy to make enough to subsist at the minute, might even look for a job if it doesnt pick up. unless i can get a job which pays 500 quid a week after tax there is no chance i will quit. will just rat it out and do even longer hours to make the money
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Good attitude, if you're struggling work harder, I like that, shows determination to succeed.

It would take something fresh to get me back intot the game full time, I couldn't hack competing for scraps, rough boozers and running into idiots all day.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

500 quid a week after tax is one hell of a week's rota at macdonalds, maverick :shock:
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Ive got a degree, im not a complete idiot, although the cv has a bit of a gap :lol: