TINY'S First real Ban

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
TINYMcFINEY

TINY'S First real Ban

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Trouble seems to follow Mr Glendale wherever he goes! We went in a pub for a Deal or no Deal and it was red box. Some woman works there came over and told us not to play this machine as people are having xmas party near in the resturant area. Mr Glendale said its not affecting them and she went away but we were being watched. We got cashpot then Mr Glendale about to get a Mega and this girl comes over and demands to play our machine! She shouts and swears by this time Mr Glendale has the Mega and woman works there puts her head over his shoulder and watches bank go over 100. She asks Mr Glendale to hold up his hands!!!! Then says she is calling police. This girl is still shouting at us wanting us to show her how to get jackpot! We just leave and woman comes out and says dont come back you just cleared £150 on our machine you done something wrong machine people going to look early tomorrow and you are on camera! Mr Glendale says you can have my number and name but she says no dont come back!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

It was a very strange pub TINY! Bunch of bloody loons! Not known anything like that before!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

your posts worry me. A lot .
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

The thing is hes telling the truth! Strangest pub ive ever been in! Its called The waterfront in Diss! Landlady said id ruined everones christmas dinner even though they were at the end of the pub, get pot and she demands to see my hand????, then a weird drunk, or drugged up woman demands i get her a jackpot as her children are hungry and she has no money! Left the pub with landlady threatening to have me arrested and crazy woman telling me to come back in and win her money out of the quiz machine! Never going there again!!!!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

I can feel some phantom phone calls coming on :lol:
Cobwebs 👆
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

to be fair glendale,

DISS IS IN NORFOLK
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Spoke via pm to another member earlier who had the police sent round his house by her!!!!!! Wish i knew that yesterday! :D
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

fucking ugly fat bitch hope she gets cancer of the eyes
Jack bauer
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Guess who the member was? :D
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Had a few good wins from the Empire in the other pub and Waterside had a Dead Mans which was good a few times. Didn't get any trouble then. Afterwards the other pub had a Dead Mans at the front and Waterside had the Bankers Bonus and thats when all the trouble started!
flashback

Post by flashback »

Glendale wrote: Left the pub with landlady threatening to have me arrested and crazy woman telling me to come back in and win her money out of the quiz machine! !
Sounds nuts! :D Sadly this seems to be the case in more and more places, can it get any worse, probably yes.. shame on you for ruining the christmas dinner hehe.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

She did say i could play the other machine! A bloody flicker! Should have had that to cover drinks!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

to be fair if you made a complaint to the old bill glendale you could get her in the shit,the old bill that came round mine where from the long stratton station,the copper told me that she has had many complaints over the years for being gobby and violent
Jack bauer
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

Well I wouldn't wise cancer on anyone but I understand your frustrations lads.

I hope Kamlesh Daswani drowns in a mixture of vomit, piss and liquid shit. Oh, and his future virgin bride's blood too. Only way that sack of shit will ever get married = ARRANGED.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

eastangliapro wrote:to be fair if you made a complaint to the old bill glendale you could get her in the shit,the old bill that came round mine where from the long stratton station,the copper told me that she has had many complaints over the years for being gobby and violent

Will have a chat about that mate! Seems wrong they can accuse people for know reason! Could be the first two players to get compensation for slander! Will gladly ring them tomorrow if you can provide me the local station number and info on your case to use it as a reference!