If you owned a pub which fruit machines would you ask for?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
barnaby

If you owned a pub which fruit machines would you ask for?

Post by barnaby »

We are changing supplier and are due two new machines.
silent g

Re: If you owned a pub which fruit machines would you ask fo

Post by silent g »

barnaby wrote:We are changing supplier and are due two new machines.
get machines made by electrocoin, they take ALOT of money and have good game play and alot of features.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
ob

Post by ob »

The new dond clones they make are dreadful all clones of the really old donds.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Unchipped factory reset 90% solid please.
quizard

Post by quizard »

DOND Red Hot has the best cash box at the mo so get one of those if you can.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

£70 versions of Dr. Jeckyll & Mr. Hyde (Vivid), maybe a Hi/Lo Karate, and possibly a Mega Zone.

Machines that simply don't understand the meaning of 'winning anything'.

But the takings will be sweet.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

DOND Break the Bank £70, BFG Showtime
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

spyker the biker and sylvester the jester. Two barcrest classics from yesteryear. keep them on £15 jp and they would get loads of play.
ob

Post by ob »

we asked for a new deal (landlords a good mate) in our local from capital coin and got fucking BEJEWELLED 2.. CHEERS.... plays like a bag of shite lone ranger .... wierdly enough the 25p seems separate from the 50p/£1 unlike other coins... £1 was 40 for 70, but the 25p was a nice 100 for 70... GRR, dead board after dead board...

new quiz machines fucked aswell half the games dont load up properly ie. premier league darts/hexagrams
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

JG wrote:I wouldn't have any fruit machines in my pub. They cause misery and unrest amongst the punters. I would have a wishing well, a jukebox or a comfortable seating area.

i like the wishing well.

does the gaming board allow more than 3 linked wishes on these?

Post by 999329753 »

Show time , monopoly walk of wealth and a Dond box not so clever, all supplied by chilvers.
Slotter

Post by Slotter »

Just get a live the dream and make sure a few players know the location of it and enjoy!
BFK

Post by BFK »

ob wrote:we asked for a new deal (landlords a good mate) in our local from capital coin and got fucking BEJEWELLED 2.. CHEERS.... plays like a bag of shite lone ranger .... wierdly enough the 25p seems separate from the 50p/£1 unlike other coins... £1 was 40 for 70, but the 25p was a nice 100 for 70... GRR, dead board after dead board...

new quiz machines fucked aswell half the games dont load up properly ie. premier league darts/hexagrams
They had one of these in my Yates a while back. Terrible machines but 50p and £1 were defo seperate.

Then one turned up in another pub, It was no.s on both but once I put the usual ton in for £70 on 50p the £1 stake was dead!!

Absolutely terrible machines. Fuck knows how the make %age. Maybe just collect on every board and wait for feature? Never once had it land on red runner either.
ob

Post by ob »

Mine was going on 50 then did the quid then it was dead on the 50 but going on the 25. Didnt land runner for either pot, does the wild thing time out properly or random like the darts one? Didnt know so just hit it, not exactly hard tbh
    Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

Space raiders - if not for the profit the sheer joy of playing it will be enough!