legendary fruitchat moments

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mattb

legendary fruitchat moments

Post by Mattb »

Well this site has been in this form for 5+ years now.....much has changed and happened in that time, but what brilliantly funny things have tickled people? I'm going to start with 1, please add more!!

1) I'll start with myself, very big headed! Who can forget the time I was 300 into a snakez with no change available anywhere. Desperate I put a score into an itbox. The last thing I need when I'm 300 down is a fucking quiz!!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I remember putting a score in to an old quiz machine once to get some change and it all went in to creidts :x
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

About 3-4 years ago... I was Slightly pissed on a chilly October Monday student night. I walked into a pub, Pissed out my head where I streaked a £35 invincible and a £35 cluedo.

I then walked into a packed liquid and envy club a bit worse for wear. After seing a group of sexy ladies on the dance floor we decided to have a dance off. (I dunno why, as I'm the worse dancer ever). Well, forgetting I had +400 coins in my pockets, I do the worm....

Smashing my cheek and chest on the floor, and then watching hundreds of little gold nuggets roll around the floor. Everyone was picking them up and I couldn't get inbetween peoples feet to pick them up myself...

After counting afterwards I had £54 left lol.

I was fuming at the time but it's funny as fuck looking back at it. :-)
richy657

Post by richy657 »

that will take some beating toothless, but what the fuck were you doing in liquid in the first place lol
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

the topic that always sticks in my mind ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and was pure comedy gold

we had some dick asking about the advertised elsewhere , so called rf jammers modified garage door openers lol

even after several pro replies telling him they have zero chance working ,,,,,,,,,,,,, he still wasn't having none of it lol

despite our reasoning ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he then uttered those immortal legendary funny words. just to be sure like

'' im gonna build my own to make sure''

:P :lol: :P :lol: :P

always wonder how that worked out for him? :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

that device on driftnet sounds good for £65?! just ordered one now!!!! cant wait for it.
justice For The 96
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

trayhop123 wrote:the topic that always sticks in my mind ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and was pure comedy gold

we had some dick asking about the advertised elsewhere , so called rf jammers modified garage door openers lol

even after several pro replies telling him they have zero chance working ,,,,,,,,,,,,, he still wasn't having none of it lol

despite our reasoning ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he then uttered those immortal legendary funny words. just to be sure like

'' im gonna build my own to make sure''

:P :lol: :P :lol: :P

always wonder how that worked out for him? :P
it was a geezer called DaBankIsRupt iirc he gave a lot of amusement during the couple of weeks that he posted didn't he?

I think a special mention should go out to "know your role" / "steven" and all his manuscript and yoghurt top exploits. That was some funny s#@t.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

:D