Areas

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
deeno

Areas

Post by deeno »

where all u lads from ??
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

United kingdom just like you
deeno

Post by deeno »

Good answer
AMK

Post by AMK »

I live between the spinwall and oxo super reels in coral island. Nice and warm there :)
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Let's guess. Is it half term again ?
Roulette free since December 2011.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Im not saying where im from!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I'm from Hull. For short.
Hull-Upon-Devon(longer form)
Hull-Upon-Devon-Upon-Avon(longer form)
Hullistia-upon-Deviniomanon 'Dev' Barassidia-Upon-Amagami(longest form)

I suppose you'll want to know what machines are here? Well we've got a very rare P3.141926 Alien that was a prototype for the evil chips, and it has a 0 on the number reel. Also the first step anywhere is the corner. It's really just a circle shaped board so every square's a corner. I only managed to make £1 off it. We've also got a Lone Ranger that does icons every board but it's still £69 for a flat 70. There's also a Red Mist that likes to give the 70 and then always repeats the repeat chance for it, just incase the repeat for the 70 says NO.

In the Beard and Puggle across the road there's a Hulk, and a £70 Crazy Chair because there always is one. I think the reels were full cherries on reel 1, Wild Lemon Lemon on reel 2, and 7 7 grape on reel 3 if that's any help. it's also got a Deadmans but Tony from Oxford comes and does that quite a lot. There was a fight over it involving Carlito from Carlisle and Penelope from Penrith recently. It was getting quite nasty and Penelope came in with some knuckle dusters. Luckily I got out my inflatable Beauty Salon and the heat toned down a fair bit. For all I know she's still in there, but that's another story.

Now if you want to get here, you have to go north on the A1 and back again, take the M25, and then go anticlockwise and clockwise round the M25 at the same time. You'll need one of those candid camera cars or the circus ones for this...Them ones that split apart. Honest Eds does a good deal on them, 50% off. Now you need to take the M3 just up to Legoland, and then go through the park, make sure you ride the Jungle Coaster, you need something to talk to the barmen here about! Lastly it's just some country roads off junction 11 and you'll get there.

You know Hadel Wroxted from Randall &Hopkirk(deceased)? Well it's near there, in the pub. 3rd shelf from the right 2nd level. There's a snowglobe. We're in there. We're not very big but we get about. You see my location being "Today, Hull. Tomorrow, Still Hull." That's because of the glass surrounds of the dome. Impenetrable. It's nice to look in the "Big World" as well though the last people getting hacked to death for littering is a little gory. We all get mini dwarf jobs helping people out. I know my mate Jerry at the moment blows a mini vuvuzela in your ear when there's a fly in your room. It's not so bad...

so come and visit, there's more than enough info here. Anyway I think that Alien must be ready by now, also I hear Poutremos our new lodger going to the fridge so I must be ready to turn the light off when he closes the door.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Southend at 6/5 tonight is a good bet.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Bury. Simply Bury.
Gibbons

Post by Gibbons »

BFK wrote:Southend at 6/5 tonight is a good bet.
Who did you get 6/5 with?

I did Southend, Walsall, Huddersfield, Cardiff, Charlton & Sheffield Wed in a combination of bets plus an acca for £30.
Will pay just over £2,000.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:Bury. Simply Bury.
Its bury st edmunds TINY! Not just bury!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
quizard

Post by quizard »

It probably comes as news to Tiny but the 98% of the population who don't live in Suffolk think Bury means the one near Manchester LOL.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
Scott

Post by Scott »

I sure did.
Cobwebs 👆
BFK

Post by BFK »

Gibbons wrote:
BFK wrote:Southend at 6/5 tonight is a good bet.
Who did you get 6/5 with?

I did Southend, Walsall, Huddersfield, Cardiff, Charlton & Sheffield Wed in a combination of bets plus an acca for £30.
Will pay just over £2,000.
Paddy, but it was evens b4 kick off. Most high st's were 5/6 I think. Still a great bet. Top v bottom.
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

Where players outnumber the employed by 2/1 or Liverpool as it's known.