Rubber Neckers

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Fucking smackheads. I can't think of any lower, disgraced skank fucks in the human civilastion, apart from nonces and rapeists.

Did no one else see this knife he pulled out in you? I guess not, as the old bill would of been called.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've had a knife pulled on me twice, not nice at all, 1st time when i was about 14, fuckers took my bike off me, i'd be lying if i said i did'nt shit myself, 2nd time in a nightclub, luckily a doorman saw it, got us both to the exit, took the knife off him and told us to get on with it, i kicked the shit out the c*nt! this Country need to toughen up on these tossers, too many people carrying them.
Cobwebs 👆
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Get the phone out and pretend to be on it,turn round and say i dont mind you watching but can you give me a minute please as this phone call is of a rather delicate matter ..Failing that just stand there pretending until they fuck off normally works....
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Any 14 year old would shit themselves mate!... I'm pretty sure when I was young I saw someone get stabbed just outside filbert street when Leicester had their old ground.
silent g

Post by silent g »

i just stand so they cant see anything and give the odd evil stare lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I had one loitering around me at an arcade last weekend. I shot him a few glances then I think he got the message.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

As pointed out above, use the reflection in the glass and then occasionally move side to side when they do...After a bit they find a better vantage or give up...

But overall obstructing view of the unit looks major fire, so avoid doing it.

The only thing you should hide is the actual key part of the trick....The rest of the time they can see what is happening.....I would just put my hand on the reel windows during nudge shuffles to obscure what is going on etc......

Failing that ....get that dude to lend you his security team.....??
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Oh and as for getting confrontational then that, in my opinion, only draws attention to you. Inevitably the person is a local and even if they walk away they will probably have a grumble to the bar ppl about the f'ing rude sod on the unit....

Rule: Act as a normal punter would......