The Good things!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

The Good things!

Post by Glendale »

We all moan about the machines but what have they helped you do in life? Holidays? New TV? Car? What has been the good part of this game for you?
I am Glendale, much better than you!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

love the banter with the people i go out with more than anything.......keeps me sane.......ish :D
i got more routes than loreal
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Agree there! This game does mess your head up at times! Must be why my hair fell out! Another perk of the job, no haircuts! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Had plenty of fun in the pub during and spending profits from playing fruit machines. Got a couple consoles I wanted back then and just generally chilled and had a good bit of fun!
Not good enough to get me a nice holiday or anything due to the way I play but I'm happy with what I've done
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

The characters and the lifelong freinds that i have made
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Money
AMK

Post by AMK »

It's quite ironic that you can benefit from something that ruins other folks lives. I miss the travelling away and meeting people from other side of the country. Still, I suppose we all settle down eventually. It's more fun to play with others than playing with yourself.
skinner

Post by skinner »

AMK wrote:It's quite ironic that you can benefit from something that ruins other folks lives. I miss the travelling away and meeting people from other side of the country. Still, I suppose we all settle down eventually. It's more fun to play with others than playing with yourself.
Depends who your playing with! :lol:
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Not had many good things happen. I got to see many different towns and citys when i was a driver. Thats about it.
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

I'm a very casual player - so for me the fun has always been winning in general - and thousands of days / nights out for free.

I do sometimes wonder what my life would of been like if i had never played a machine; whether i would drink as much for example; whether i would of had a different set of friends; whether i would be any good at poker (I'm not great - but make far more than i ever did playing fruits)

Impossible questions i know - but maybe worth thinking about.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:Not had many good things happen.
I'm not fucking suprised. The only good thing you have had is Barry (the make belive) fireman put you out when you had fire on a TIOLI.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

^^^^^ lol
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

As much as it pains me to say, but Barry the fireman is also real!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

But why do people in there little circle call him Barry the fireman. As far as I know he is not a fireman. So why can't they call him jobless Barry, Barry the burger flipper or Barry the barman.

I just seems the only people that know tiny and this Barry person are in there own little circle.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Machines stopped me getting sunburn. A week in Weymouth as a teenager was spent solely in the arcades and not on the beach with no suntan lotion.
Roulette free since December 2011.