would u tell them

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
badders2

would u tell them

Post by badders2 »

if you knew the latest empty and they offered 10k would u tell or not
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

No you should win more than 10k from latest empty.
fruity777

Post by fruity777 »

From the time you empty your first unit, you have about two months may be a little longer, the clock us ticking! You have at least £50k for the taking if you do things right. Why sell? the people you sell to would most likely do the same, the chain reaction would start and it be over in a week. The only people that should know is your trusted friends/contacts. When it's over say nothing either, silence is golden!
Houston

Post by Houston »

That's right Fruity. Just deny EVERYTHING. that way you find out who's your mate and who's not.

Worked for me.
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Wouldn't tell a sole, but my online persona he'd tell everyone in Exeter
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

What a random thread.
Bored of the grind.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

if you sell you're a cunt plain and simple,i'd rather it last a week and me be the only 1 than sell it for 10k
i got more routes than loreal
ruthl3ss

meh

Post by ruthl3ss »

dingaling
AMK

Post by AMK »

Someone left their wooly hat on the mega deal in birch services.
ruthl3ss

meh

Post by ruthl3ss »

turd found in a mortal wombat back in the day in oxford
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

fruity777 wrote:From the time you empty your first unit, you have about two months may be a little longer, the clock us ticking! You have at least £50k for the taking if you do things right. Why sell? the people you sell to would most likely do the same, the chain reaction would start and it be over in a week. The only people that should know is your trusted friends/contacts. When it's over say nothing either, silence is golden!

if you actually discover something yourself ,,,,,and it is a popular machine in plentiful differing locations ,,,,,,,,,,,, then it would be worth a lot more than 10k keeping it to yourself ,,,,,,,,,,,, and with care , you could make it last a lot longer than 2months, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, only taking sub £40 un-noticeable amounts , and only visiting the same unit every 2 weeks or so........................ with great organisation skills , it could last as long as the lifespan of the machine ,
Little discipline = BIG issue

uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

True, but how annoyed would you be if you did that and then three weeks later, your up 2k and they get chipped. tough one to call.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

I think you could take more than 40 quid out - I'd go for between 100 and 150 probably depending on how many units there were of course, you'd want to make sure you were earning a considerable amount over what you'd normally make otherwise experimenting on a lot of machines would be <ev.

The main problem I'd feel would be a) taking the note light off which someone did in bexleyheath, and is how I realised there was an emptier on live the dream early, and b) being seen by other players.
Bored of the grind.
silent g

Post by silent g »

the way its going lately a emptier will only last a week :(
still, not worth telling anyone just incase.

if you take £100 proff from 15 units a day its £10k a week, if it lasts a month its £40k.

if you sell it for £10k and it only lasts a week or 2 after, you have royally fucked yourself in the ring dohnut!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
BFK

Post by BFK »

Ive got an empty and I'm not telling anyone...

Doh!!