player for hire

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
TINYMcFINEY

player for hire

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Enough is enough. Getting moaned at by my duty manager for being online when i should be working. :x Would anybody be interested in hiring me to go in pubs there banned from? I am improving all the time. I am eager and will go anywhere within a 100 mile radius of bury st edmunds. 50/50 split.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

I know a good player that needs a driver, just had his liscence taken off him for drink driving hes from manchester. u want me to pm u his number?
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

That is nice of you. I dont have a car licence though. I am on my motorbike. I used to drive illegaly but stopped when i got tugged driving glendale in 2004. Got a 7 day ticket but they didnt follow it up. Very lucky.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Im not at the bury near manchester either Mr Maverick69. Its the bury in east anglia.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

ok not a problem, id stick ur job out mate. when in doubt listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrUB0g8Vjgg . got me through some bad times. u dont want to join that dole queue. Im the black sheep of my family, my dad is an architect. my brother is a comander in the royal navy. my other brother works for rolls royce. you get the picture.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Hopefully each way will sack me. Fed up with working. Better off not working as i keep going in corals when i have money.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Just :roll:
Cobwebs 👆
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:That is nice of you. I dont have a car licence though. I am on my motorbike. I used to drive illegaly but stopped when i got tugged driving glendale in 2004. Got a 7 day ticket but they didnt follow it up. Very lucky.

a ticket for being tugged by glendale ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thats a bit harsh ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, get a room :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I was driving Mr Glendale. The police tugged me. I never drove that car again. Taking my test soon. Im nearly 45 so i think its time to.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I was driving Mr Glendale. The police tugged me. I never drove that car again. Taking my test soon. Im nearly 45 so i think its time to.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

"Getting better" playing fruits isn't like a sport where you can get better and better. If you spend your time inbetween in corals then you will never get "better".
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Tiny, im looking for an assistant so you can come down to help me dominate the south east if you want?

Need proof of your ability though so I want you to upload some videos of hitting skills on electros, out of this world on aliens and skillstop on a perfect deal. Perhaps Barry the fireman would be good enough to upload them for you? I've heard your not the best with pc's.
Bored of the grind.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

sir ratholer wrote:Tiny, im looking for an assistant so you can come down to help me dominate the south east if you want?

Need proof of your ability though so I want you to upload some videos of hitting skills on electros, out of this world on aliens and skillstop on a perfect deal. Perhaps Barry the fireman would be good enough to upload them for you? I've heard your not the best with pc's.
lol
Scott

Post by Scott »

If he can nail skillstop on a perfect he's a keeper :D
Cobwebs 👆
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:I was driving Mr Glendale. The police tugged me. I never drove that car again. Taking my test soon. Im nearly 45 so i think its time to.

its getting more sordid by the minute ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i can see the headline

'' scotland yard in motorway sex scandal '' :P
Little discipline = BIG issue