Glendale!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bowie

Post by bowie »

Darren isnt a mug by anyone's standard, we know it and anybody who matters knows it, he's helped me out a few times recently without giving me anything sensitive. He's a good solid, disciplined player.
Paul987

Post by Paul987 »

who aint got a fkin clue .
a no that darrens a good man and all you make him look like hes not . go get a grip will ya
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

TRY READING POSTS YOU MORON.........i said i haven't no qualms with darren,maybe it does piss me off who he shares stuff with,but that's only because im a tight bastard and look after number 1
i got more routes than loreal
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Sounds like Darren is rather respected by everyone but it does worry me how many people have commented on here saying he's helped them out, if local players around here came on here I can't imagine they would have many good things to say about me haha
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

GaryChandler wrote:Sounds like Darren is rather respected by everyone but it does worry me how many people have commented on here saying he's helped them out, if local players around here came on here I can't imagine they would have many good things to say about me haha
Glad i said i would only reply to this thread! Gary, as a top pro, would you move from your area and leave it to your rival, who plays the roulette wheel, badly, or help out a friend who needs the money to keep a roof over his family's head? Its a no brainer in my view! Also anfield, i was not born with knowledge but through luck met some good contacts very early in my career! Now one of them no longer plays but i will never forget the help he gave me! Its called respect! I would always help him as no way would i have half of what i have without his help!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Am not knocking Glendale as I don't know him but I'm with kesh in respect that I don't just pick up the phone and start spreading tricks(not saying you do Glendale it's just impression being given). Of course you need your “pals" otherwise you'd never get owt. But I probs only speak to 3 people regularly and maybe 5 altogether about fruits
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

When i go to Scotland, about 3/4 times a year i gladly meet up with bowie, have a drink, gamble and chat! Likewise when i go to newcastle i let Paul know im coming up and we also meet up! Both know there areas better than i do and we all benefit as i make extra money and it gives them a "break" from going in! I used to go to another area a lot and other than "sneak" down would let the player living there know that i would be down! He gladly used to give me locations and i always told him any machines i found! I like to try and enjoy my days out other than make a few quid extra and be bored shitless! This does not mean that i give out any early info to anyone! As redlinesman would say there's a lot going on at the moment that only a few know!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Like I say I wassnt having a pop or owt just saying
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

That wasn't a pop at you betch! Just saying facts other than some of the crap that's been posted! Might go to garys area soon so its good to know he won't worry as its dog eat dog!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Your welcome to come and try to make money around here!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Anyone fancy a pint and a spin this afternoon? :lol:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I'm already on my forth pint, sets the day up great
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

anfield road wrote:
So get your facts right before you speak superman
to lugsy ??

erm ,,,,,, hello ,,,,,,im over here ,,,,,,,,,,,,, im the one with the cape ,,,,,,,,,,, get your facts right :P :lol: :P :D :lol: :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

What's your obsession with superman lee? :P
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

lol
Little discipline = BIG issue