business start up

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
richy657

business start up

Post by richy657 »

sounds like more hassle than its worth.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fruit-Machine ... 3369b9f25b
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

6 and a half grand, is that them things that are in kebab shops?
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

I think its funny that a 15 year old kid can't play a 20p play fruity on £10 jackpot, but they can go to a kebab shop and stake £1 to play a £40 jackpot that can be set alot lower on percentage than a normal fruit machine.

Madness!
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

''These are the only machines available that offer takings on a par with a fruit machine.''

lol ,,,,,,, yeah right
Little discipline = BIG issue

silent g

Post by silent g »

these take loads of money round here, any change from £20 to £2 go's in them hoping to get lucky lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

silent g wrote:these take loads of money round here, any change from £20 to £2 go's in them hoping to get lucky lol.
Agreed - think you're not-too-far from me Silent G - and yeah these things a proving a godsend to kebab shop owners who were rueing the loss of their Cat D fruities.

I really have issues with calling them games based on so-called 'skill', though - taking that description on trust.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Lad in kebab shop tells me a bloke pays them 50 a week to have machine in there shop.
ob

Post by ob »

wow 6500 UR KIDDING ME!

those things are probably worth 150 at best each * 5 u get = 750

5 outlets to put em in, I mean u can research that yourself for free, not hard to find kebab shop locations!!!

Training?? erm its really that hard to refill machines etc. is it?!

Jokers...
Blackcurrantsoda

Post by Blackcurrantsoda »

ob wrote:wow 6500 UR KIDDING ME!

those things are probably worth 150 at best each * 5 u get = 750

5 outlets to put em in, I mean u can research that yourself for free, not hard to find kebab shop locations!!!

Training?? erm its really that hard to refill machines etc. is it?!

Jokers...
Here here, you could buy 5 paragons (pro 23's) for that price and have a longer lifespan with good residual value of the machines... what a rip off!

ob your'e right those machines are worth 150/200 tops...wouldn't be hard to speak to some kurd/turk and say "can I put this in your shop on 50/50 basis"... the market for those machines is awful... every 2 weeks for each site might if you are lucky reap 80 quid profit (on 50/50 so 40 each).... doesn't take a genius to work out this would take a lifetime to make anything out of bothering with this...
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I know of 3 kebab shops that still have 70s in! One prick never has any money in his! Had 6 IOUs off him! Got barred now skinner is owed £38 from him! No licence above the machine or anywhere in the shop! Asked him about this when he banned me and he said "I dont need a licence"! Brilliant!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yeah I know of a couple of those shops!!

If I got banned Id shop them in. Or send a mate in, in a suit a couple of days later with a fake Bacta badge and say you are taking the machine with you and hit them with a £1k fine with bank account details on fancy paper work that are yours.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

That sounds like a Plan! how funny would that be! you could then say to Him.... "you dont need a Licence!"
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Glendale wrote:I know of 3 kebab shops that still have 70s in! One prick never has any money in his! Had 6 IOUs off him! Got barred now skinner is owed £38 from him! No licence above the machine or anywhere in the shop! Asked him about this when he banned me and he said "I dont need a licence"! Brilliant!
Haybridge by any chance.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I may well have seen a superhold that way if my memory serves me correctly! :-)
I am Glendale, much better than you!
spa

Post by spa »

BFK wrote:Yeah I know of a couple of those shops!!

If I got banned Id shop them in. Or send a mate in, in a suit a couple of days later with a fake Bacta badge and say you are taking the machine with you and hit them with a £1k fine with bank account details on fancy paper work that are yours.
Hire a van. Come away with a seized machine :)

Fake number that goes to a fire pub lol