A question for all members

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr cheese

A question for all members

Post by mr cheese »

Why do you visit this site ? Me personally is to chat to players and share there good luck stories or to share there losses (anyone who says they havent lost is lying).WE all come on here to share info on how machines play good/bad,so why is people slagging of spyder he speeks his mind and seems to be a very knowledgable player.I dont know the guy before you ask but have read his recent posts and he seems to be the only person helping new players.If i have pissed anyone off writing this then good...
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
mjd

Post by mjd »

Members here have common interests (gambling in general) and its good to talk about it, help each other out where possible.

Im more a 'Lounge type' not really too knowledged, just can read machines much better after years of experience.
boom
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I come here for the enjoyment of chatting with other (hopefully!) like-minded people who share the same (-ish) interests as me! ;)

I like to hear (read) other peoples views on things, and if they're different to my own, then enjoy the fact that I've learnt a new angle on something.

Of course, it's always good for a post beverage rant / rave / ramble... :)

There's some good, knowledgable folk on this side, relating to fruitees, and of course, the much wider world.

All good fun, if you ask me!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

Ditto, I also just think it's good to know other peoples opinions..
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

when i first started on here i played fruity's day in day out but since then i have taken more to horse racing and im luckyif ive touched a fruitee in the last 6 months but i havent played properly for about 1 1/2 years but i like to come on here for the banter as i class a lot of people on here as good friends and enjoy hearing the stories and hearing what everyones up to. but personally i dont think anyone has a problem with newbies its the fact when you tell them the answerto there question they still come across dumb as shit and constantly harrass you wanting more info. i had this problem not so long ago when someone from here asked me questions i gave them a valid answerwhich wasnt hard to understand and they pm'ed me about another 10 time as asking more questions and yeah we were all newbies once but if you dont know the game dont get into well thats my thoughts on it anyway. i had to pick everything up the hard way its dog eat dog they gotta do the same. :roll:
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

I come on here to look at nudgesuk's avitar!!! :wink:
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

i come here for quiz machines forum and gloating about heroics on word up. also i enjoy the accoutrements like the fantasy football and the quiz phœnixes. there is a good community on here.
nobody ever wins on those things.
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

I come on here to share my experiences on fruits and learn of other peoples good/bad experiences.

As a noob member i have found it to be almost impossible to get any kind of tricks / hints / tips from the older / wiser members on here as they seem to be a little bit elitist and not willing to share :?

Overall though all seem like a good bunch!! :lol: :lol:
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

I did used to come here for fruits but don't really get a chance to play. I spend most of my time posting in the lounge and dont really post anything in the fruitie sections now.
taps

Post by taps »

just trying to pick a few tips up and improve my playing :)

visited a few boards at first. but i like the layout of this one so this is the only one i use now.

and as a whole the regulars don,t seem to mind giving general playing advice on most machine,s this i appreicate.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I come on here mainly to help other people. It's a sort of self fulfilling prophecy i think :wink:
The community is great, and virtually everyone is polite and helpful. I've added a few strings to my bow from a few members too (you know who you are :D )

The things i don't come on here for are emptiers, scams and the like. Got no time for them!

Only thing to do now is to meet some of you great folk. Maybe later in the year it'll happen!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
spa

Post by spa »

I come here to talk fruit machines. Have done on Emulation boards for years now. If there's none there there's some here or visa vera.

To be honest i'm obsessed by them, play them on the PC, have 5 in the games room, gamble every weekend. Thinking about going into business using them too.
remy

interested

Post by remy »

I come on here to have a look at what people are saying about certain fruities and if i have info i will share it good or bad, been playing for 25 years now so an old timer, i just play for a bit of fun and a little profit if i can get it, If i have a good win i put it in my dels millions and use it as a money box :lol:
Mmm beer drink of the gods
adamdare

Post by adamdare »

I come here to read about other peoples experiences with fruit machines (that i enjoy) and also just to chat to yother likeminded people!
Gambling performs for the poor what property performs for the rich - something for nothing
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i normally come on to take the piss out of people for asking stupid questions and or making stuff up and posting rubbish

i enjoy ripping people to shreds when they lie about stuff fruity related, i know enough to tell if someone is bullshitting.

i play a lot, i have a full time job but i play around that weekends mornings/after work

there are a lot of people who i have upset over the years, but i dont give a shit.. if they cant handle it then they should f*&k off

if you post stupid stupid lies and bullshit posts about your made up fruity experiences other people might read them and lose a lot of money through you pretending to know about something you dont, so at the risk of upsetting a few moderators etc i post whatever i feel is required to make the bullshitters look like the pricks they really are

i dont come on and make things up, i post about what i know, i post about things ive seen.

ive been using these sites for a long time. and ive seen and heard so many things so many times.. ive seen people who dont understand the "cancel cheat" turn into people with the latest "mtrs" in a matter of days, ive seen people who havent got a clue what they are doing argue that they do, people who've never played machines demand respect and answers to questions they wont understand the answers to....

there are a lot of regular posters on here that have half a clue and play machines and sometimes win... and it is these people who i will talk to and help if i can. but anyone who's posts even slightly smell of bullshit shouldnt in my opinion be here at all.