rainbow riches/ cat b3 machines.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
philderby

rainbow riches/ cat b3 machines.

Post by philderby »

il be honest i do like a play on these. people on here and generally say they are a waste of time but ive had some big wins in the past, saying that ive probably lost more than ive won.does anybody have any storeys or good experience with these machines?
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've seen my mate get gold pots back2back within a score, another time it was raining so we nipped in the arcade, he get more or less a full screen of symbols for around £300ish if i remember right, fair play to him though, sorted me out both times :D

He don't make a habit of playing them though!
Cobwebs 👆
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I once walked into a service to play a digit and say a rainbow smashed to bits and a stool on the floor, that was a good experience
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I've played the 2 main brands (Rainbow Riches and Reel King) on Skyvegas using my limited £25 stake per month. I'm leaning towards Reel King though because the prizes are in multiples of 50p (half your bet), keeping your bank simpler, where the other machine wins at multiples of 10p especially when you get the jackpot symbols. Prize structure aside, both have their merits. Rainbow Riches has 3 features - wishing wells where you pick 1 out of 3, a progressive pot and a board game similar to the video version of Mazooma's Road To Riches where you spin a wheel. On the other hand, Reel King has just the 1 feature which is a win series but it triggers from an audio cue which runs as a separate process (and bears no relation) to the visual cue (reels). Fairly fresh idea as far as slot machines go, although the manufacturer (Astra) are beginning to clone Reel King i.e. Win Wizard.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."