players favourite DOND...?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bjman316

players favourite DOND...?

Post by bjman316 »

my favourite dond machine has to be it's your show, love playing this machine i dont no why though
Attachments
dond_201.jpg
dond_201.jpg (76.07 KiB) Viewed 630 times
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

maybe beat the banker, or whats in your box, then again maybe perfect deals, or possibly bankers bonus, or maybe mega? Equally as good i reckon
i hate swede
bjman316

Post by bjman316 »

perfect deal played that the other night thats a good one
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

The Crazy Chair for versatility of phones game and the 4-reeler classic for nostalgia.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Got to be WIYB. Something only players can do properly, no muggy little red gaming punters rowing through it, or even the newer deals that are a piece of piss too. Only know where 3 £35 dials are now, and they're 40, 65 and 75 miles away from here!! :x
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Mattb wrote:Got to be WIYB. Something only players can do properly, no muggy little red gaming punters rowing through it, or even the newer deals that are a piece of piss too. Only know where 3 £35 dials are now, and they're 40, 65 and 75 miles away from here!! :x
This made me laugh ! How did you find out how to do dials ? Someone explained it to you and told you, possibly giving a demonstration or two.

Are you suggesting that if someone who wasn't a 'player' was shown how to do dials, they couldn't grasp it ? Pfft.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

No, that's not what i'm saying at all. Any person with half a brain could do this full time, it's not rocket science is it. What i'm saying is that the playing method on these generally stayed within full timer ranks as you need to know them pretty well to make consistently, and they are quite hard to pick up on from people just watching. I didn't learn them through chance, and i doubt many on here did either. Few pointers to get you going, the rest worked out through time and money played. Would you want everyone knowing how to do everything? Then there would be no full time game at all.

I mean take a red for example. Red, chase through, take top, leave. Plenty of people can do this without being told a bean. They see other people do it, then copy themselves. WIYB however....can't say i've ever seen your average punter playing with reverses. Don't even start on slow/fast program or switchover!
tommya

Post by tommya »

Mattb wrote:Got to be WIYB. Something only players can do properly, no muggy little red gaming punters rowing through it, or even the newer deals that are a piece of piss too. Only know where 3 £35 dials are now, and they're 40, 65 and 75 miles away from here!! :x
i agree but i know of at least 7 and one of them is a p1 and also got a p2
tommya

Post by tommya »

Mattb wrote:No, that's not what i'm saying at all. Any person with half a brain could do this full time, it's not rocket science is it. What i'm saying is that the playing method on these generally stayed within full timer ranks as you need to know them pretty well to make consistently, and they are quite hard to pick up on from people just watching. I didn't learn them through chance, and i doubt many on here did either. Few pointers to get you going, the rest worked out through time and money played. Would you want everyone knowing how to do everything? Then there would be no full time game at all.

I mean take a red for example. Red, chase through, take top, leave. Plenty of people can do this without being told a bean. They see other people do it, then copy themselves. WIYB however....can't say i've ever seen your average punter playing with reverses. Don't even start on slow/fast program or switchover!
even some full time players could not play them well, me and my mate sat on one for hours and got it sussed months before other players, prob the best dond ever and still good raises now
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I had a few p2s last year but no p1s
mr cheese

Re: players favourite DOND...?

Post by mr cheese »

bjman316 wrote:my favourite dond machine has to be it's your show, love playing this machine i dont no why though
..Were abouts do you play these and how many you got...pm if ya like cheers......
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
Oli

Post by Oli »

If you put all the rips and emptys aside then Walk of Wealth has got to be the best. Very easy to read and to work out when you need to walk, collect or force.

I've made the most from these in terms of DOND apart from Power 5. (Didnt get the WIYB or CYBTB info until it was too late. Anything more recent than this was when I stopped playing semi-full time and just went casual every now and again, so dont really get much of the info nowdays anyway.)
streaky bacon?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Walk of Wealth? Strange. Never did that well out of those, finding them going was always a mission!
Oli

Post by Oli »

This was back when I was at uni - they got played a lot and I found quite then in a good state quite often. The amount of phones you started with was a big sign along with boost, prised in multi-adds, so many little signs on this. Plus the trail hold + banker seal trick was always a bonus. You could get them £6-£8 starting stack from this!
streaky bacon?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah you could get them in early with the multi add/boost jobby, plus like you say holding in certain ways to drop the seal in could boost start to £8 odd. Of course these boards were usually shite as they were a prise in, and didn't COB well, but worth knowing. I did like these to an extent, but not a consistent earner by any means.