FRUIT I PLAYED TODAY

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
TINYMcFINEY

FRUIT I PLAYED TODAY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

BARRY THE FIREMAN GAVE ME A GOOD TIP OF AN ALIEN IN A VERY TUCKED PUB. WENT TODAY AND I HEARD GLENDALE WAS THE MASTER ON THESE SO I THOUGHT IF HE CAN DO IT THEN SO CAN I. THERE WAS A NOTICE NEXT TO THE MACHINE SAYING REGULARS ONLY BUT I STILL PLAYED IT. SO I PUT IT ON 50P AND PLAYED FOR JACKPOT. IT WAS PLAYING VERY WELL GIVING YELLOW BARS AND BLUE 7S WHICH ARE GOOD WINS AND STARTING ME HALFWAY UP THE BOARD. AFTER A WHILE, THE BLOKE WAS STARING AT ME AND IT PUT ME OFF A BIT. SO I GOT A REALLY GOOD BOARD AND GAMBLED TO £40 ON THE CASH SIDE AND DECIDED TO TAKE IT SO THEN HE WOULDNT THINK I AM A PLAYER. END RESULT WAS 30 IN FOR 40 BUT I CAN GO BACK IN AGAIN SOON.
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Press the button to the left of the 'a', cheers. :P
Aww, how'd you feel?!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Shit mate, you oughta be more careful, i can see todays headlines already:::

TinyMcfiney, Winning £40 on ready bandits near you:

famous new player that smashed onto the scene in 2011 wins £40 just like any other munter could, Total profit £10
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Shaggerty wrote:Press the button to the left of the 'a', cheers. :P
I bought a laptop from the East Anglian Destroyer, fine except some retard had broken the caps lock button.
Roulette free since December 2011.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

harry2 wrote:
Shaggerty wrote:Press the button to the left of the 'a', cheers. :P
I bought a laptop from the East Anglian Destroyer, fine except some retard had broken the caps lock button.
Now that's funny!
Bored of the grind.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

I think 'TINEY' needs to brush up on his methods anyway.

Alien on 50p stake??

The great Glendale would never do this.

I'm not even sure the not so great Turk would either!
Bored of the grind.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

THATS THE PROBLEM,GLENDALE WONT GIVE ME ANY OF HIS TIPS,WHEN I DROVE FOR HIM AND SKINNER THEY MADE ME SIT IN A SHITTY UNDERGROUND CARPARK FOR 11 HOURS IN HASTINGS,THEN WE STAYED IN SOME GROTTY B+B AND THE BREAKFAST WAS TERRIBLE,THE BEANS WERE LIKE BULLETS!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Old place don't change much.
Cobwebs 👆
bjman316

Post by bjman316 »

whats this alien trick that am hearing so much about can anyone help please iv got one in grimsby, is it the one were you gamble the bonus if you on a 9/4 ....?
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

bjman316 wrote:whats this alien trick that am hearing so much about can anyone help please iv got one in grimsby, is it the one were you gamble the bonus if you on a 9/4 ....?

Yeah that's the one

There are plenty of topics about alien on here, they will probaly help. Plus if it's in grimsby it's must be getting done
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Does being a driver and having a good day really prepare you for the daily grind, though. If I drove for David Beckham and scored three goals in the local Sunday league, would I consider going pro ? Just a thought.
Roulette free since December 2011.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Sounds like he's driving for the wrong person if he's playing aliens like that.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Good luck to you if you go full time! I was thinking about it but I'm happy it being a 3rd job to top up income!
bjman316

Post by bjman316 »

deano8177 wrote:
bjman316 wrote:whats this alien trick that am hearing so much about can anyone help please iv got one in grimsby, is it the one were you gamble the bonus if you on a 9/4 ....?

Yeah that's the one

There are plenty of topics about alien on here, they will probaly help. Plus if it's in grimsby it's must be getting done

yeah have you heard owt about the rainbow riches one i no its some thing to do with the stakes could you help me with this one please... cheers
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

THEM CAPTAINS IN CLACTON NOT MUCH GOOD TODAY. WELL I JUST KILLED THE ALIEN IN CLACTON PUB EARLIER. £1 IN AND I GOT MIXED 7S WIN. I WAS ON A CRAP NUMBER SO I SPUN THE BONUS WHICH IS WHAT YOU LOT DO ON A CRAP NUMBER AND IT GAVE ALIEN BUT GAVE KNOCKOUTS FOR £40. I PUT A FEW MORE QUID IN BUT IT DIDNT GIVE A BOARD SO I MUST HAVE REALLY KILLED IT! I THINK THE WAY FORWARD IS TAKE YER £40!!!