WHO DID YOU LEARN FROM

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
TINYMcFINEY

WHO DID YOU LEARN FROM

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

WHERE DID EVRYBODY START? I LEARNED FROM ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS WHEN I DROVE FOR HIM. I AM THINKING OF QUITING MY JOB AS NIGHT PORTER FOR RAMADA AND GOING IT ALONE. I HAD A GOOD DAY AT FELIXSTOWE ON SOME THINGS AND ITS GIVING ME CONFIDENSE. SO WATCH OUT PLAYERS AROUND THE AREA. I AM STARTING OUT ON MY OWN SOON. I WONT GO TO A PLACE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY GLENDALE OUT OF RESPECT FOR DRIVING FOR YOU.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

I was a casual player, then got taken under the wing of a pro, made contacts, made more contacts. figured stuff out myself and here i am.any gambler that wants to go pro, u need enough savings so u can pay ur bills and rent up to 6 months so if it doesnt turn out well u can have time to look for a job. im in the fortunate position of owning my property due to hard work and saving but alot of pros out there 80-90 per cent have gambling problems so they just live day to day.over and out
deano8177

Re: WHO DID YOU LEARN FROM

Post by deano8177 »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:. I AM THINKING OF QUITING MY JOB AS NIGHT PORTER FOR RAMADA AND GOING IT ALONE. I HAD A GOOD DAY AT FELIXSTOWE ON SOME THINGS AND ITS GIVING ME CONFIDENSE. SO WATCH OUT PLAYERS AROUND THE AREA. I AM STARTING OUT ON MY OWN SOON..
All I can say mate is..... Good luck
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

deano8177 wrote:
TINYMcFINEY wrote:. I AM THINKING OF QUITING MY JOB AS NIGHT PORTER FOR RAMADA AND GOING IT ALONE. I HAD A GOOD DAY AT FELIXSTOWE ON SOME THINGS AND ITS GIVING ME CONFIDENSE. SO WATCH OUT PLAYERS AROUND THE AREA. I AM STARTING OUT ON MY OWN SOON..
LOL. Just lol. Lol @ over inflated ego, lol @ caps lock and lol @ shoddy spelling.

Post FAIL.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Surely most players are self taught. Trying different strategies on new machines and being uber on the sklls must be the only way to survive long term, rather than waiting for info to be passed on, often in the death throes of usefulness. Doesn't seem to be the optimum time for going pro on the back of one good day, but good luck anyway. I admire people that can make it pay.
Roulette free since December 2011.
quizard

Post by quizard »

I think to go properly full-time pro you need have made at least enough money in hand to live on comfortably for at least a year. And you need to able see a continuation of that income at least into the medium-term future.

Many people though are casual 'pros' who make money but also receive a government subsidy. It also depends if you like your job. A crap job that you hate doesn't take much giving up.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

&quot wrote:
&quot wrote:. I AM THINKING OF QUITING MY JOB AS NIGHT PORTER FOR RAMADA AND GOING IT ALONE. I HAD A GOOD DAY AT FELIXSTOWE ON SOME THINGS AND ITS GIVING ME CONFIDENSE. SO WATCH OUT PLAYERS AROUND THE AREA. I AM STARTING OUT ON MY OWN SOON..

WHY THANKYOU DEANO! SPECIALLY SINCE CLACTON IS A PLACE I AM GOING TO DO!
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

&quot wrote:
&quot wrote:
&quot wrote:. I AM THINKING OF QUITING MY JOB AS NIGHT PORTER FOR RAMADA AND GOING IT ALONE. I HAD A GOOD DAY AT FELIXSTOWE ON SOME THINGS AND ITS GIVING ME CONFIDENSE. SO WATCH OUT PLAYERS AROUND THE AREA. I AM STARTING OUT ON MY OWN SOON..
LOL. Just lol. Lol @ over inflated ego, lol @ caps lock and lol @ shoddy spelling.

Post FAIL.

I WILL LOL YOU, YOU MISRABLE BASTARD!!! Ah theres the caps lock! OK now. Just you think yourself lucky you aint in my area as I would make sure I do machines near you first!
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:
kidgloves wrote:
deano8177 wrote: All I can say mate is..... Good luck

Post FAIL.

I WILL LOL YOU, YOU MISRABLE BASTARD!!! Ah theres the caps lock! OK now. Just you think yourself lucky you aint in my area as I would make sure I do machines near you first!

Ahh, the latest MOG POG LOG DOG HOG John32 wannabe emerges.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
darkm

Post by darkm »

Sounds like a prick
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I dunno whether TINY is the newest in a long line of trolls, but if s/he is genuine then all I can say is good luck and why give up a job during this economical climate? You had a good day, and...?

I'd continue with the Night Porter job and go out early doors before getting some shut eye for the next night of graft. Fruits are very nice second income. A second income which in turn will put some money in your arse pocket for either a) going full time, or b) cover redundancy.

It all depends how prudent you are.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

&quot wrote:
&quot wrote:
TINYMcFINEY wrote:

WHY THANKYOU DEANO! SPECIALLY SINCE CLACTON IS A PLACE I AM GOING TO DO!
Good luck again my friend, :D
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

most ( if they admit it ) like myself , 95% of the time have to be given info ,,,,,,,, it's rare to truly discover something of real financial worth by yourself .

but self taught or not ,,,,,,,,,,,, uber skills / knowledge / your stature/place on the info chain aint worth a hill of beans if you dont possess the most important attributes .

respect for other players ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and ,,,,,, of course ,,,,,,,, my favourite word.

good luck with the respect thing TINY-MCFINY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, your off to a great start in here :P :lol: :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

I am mostly self taught with a few pointers back in my teens. All goes down to how likeable you are - and how much you respect others.
Respect is everything - and if you've got no respect i truly hope you fail.

I have nothing but admiration for those playing full time. Myself i've got a reasonable job (retail management) and used to see fruits as an excellent 2nd income.
However 3 years ago internet poker easily took over my machine earnings - and now fruits are a once or twice a week fun thing. Having said that i still expect to make money - and 9 out of 10 times i will.
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

They see me trollin'...